Newbie....made it through my first day!

Tink34

Hi all,

Well I have just (well nearly) made it through my first day. I have never done Lipotrim before, but have had two friends do it with fantastic results! I really hope I can too! :)

I have been reading through the forum and read some amazing stories and some 'hugh' weight losses, well done everyone.

I have been really busy today so not felt too bad.....

One question I would like to ask is the times you should have your drinks. I had my breakfast drink around 11am (although I had been up since 7.30am) my dinner time at 4pm and my last drink at 8pm.......the evenings are my worse time for feeling hungry so I thought I would have it a little later. I have drank plenty of water and lots of coffee (which is normal for me, Im a coffee freak!) but should I limit the amount of coffee or does it not matter???

Im sorry for my first post being one full of questions but would really appricate if anyone could offer any answers.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the next fews weeks.

Hey hun!!

Welcome and well done for taking control and starting LT!
I think you'll find it a brilliant programme and I'm sure you'll have equally amazing losses as your friends.

I tend to have a shake before work (7.30am) and then one at half 4 and then half 8. Like you I find evenings hard so 'treat' myself with two shakes later on!!

You might find the next couple of days tough, but keep your eyes fixed on the first weigh in- it will be the best reward you can imagine!

Good luck- and anytime you need to let off steam get on here!!

xx

hi welcome to the site, its a brilliant place wen your feeling down or happy about your weigh in. Well firstly as far as i know you shud keep to the same amount of coffee you usually drink as you would go into withdrawals if you didnt and you dont want that as you will suffer withdrawals from carbs and sugars.

the times of day you take your shakes is up to yourself i have my first at 6.45 as i leave for work at 7. then i have my other one at half 1 coz of lunch time and all my friends eat so i have my shake to be social my night time one changes because sometimes im busy wen i go home but its usually between 7 and 8. but weekends is a totally different story. i would listen to your body you will know wen you need a shake but remember some days you mite feel like skipping one dont coz you mite suffer the next day.

water and this site is your best friends for the duration of lipotrim and beyond for many. so dont feel weird about asking questions no matter how weird they are coz god knows someone else is already thinking it. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

good luck with your first week. :):p:p:)

Tink, welcome and good luck on your LT journey. Coffee is o.k once it's black. I try some green and peppermint teas as well. I take my shakes at 8, 5 and 8. Best of luck

welcome to a fab site i was having my shakes at 7...12.30....and 5.30 but i am changing my last one as i am starving by 8 so i will b having it later from tomorrow onwards good luck for your first week hun x x x

hey hun , welcome to lt and this forum, well done for taking the 1st step of a new you, you`ll be amazed at the results....
this forum is a life saver , be prepared for the 1st few days to be a bit rocky but once you hit ketosis you`ll feel amazing... good luck hun on your 1st week xxx

Hi,

Welcome to the forum & to LT - well done for making it through your first day.

I generally don't have my first shake until the early afternoon, so I really don't think the times are important! Have them when it's convenient for you.

Good luck with the rest of your first week!! It's so worth it :)

Hannah

HI
I'm on day 4 and it does get easier. I take them about 8, 2.30, &8. I left the second one to about 5 the third day but felt quite dizzy later on. If I didn't eat till 4.30 that use to make me a bit dizzy too, So I figured that it was similar and changed my eating time to earlier.

Hi Tink

Welcome to the site........

I have mine at 9 - 1.30 and 7-8 ... I find the nightime the hardest.. but when the scales starts moving or your clothes get looser.. you will have the incentive to keep going........

Best of luck, may your losses be big ones!

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Lipotrim :)

We all differ in SO many ways that you really will just have to try things and find out what works best for you.

My shaking day is:
6.30-7.30am - vanilla shake + big teaspoon espresso powder
1.30-2.30pm - strawberry shake
9.30-10.30pm - chocolate shake.

when i am able to make all with ice cold water and have the choc shake especially with loads of crushed ice (crunchity crunch... munchity munch)

also have at least 1 weak black tea and 2/3 black coffees all with a tablet sweetener. PLus 2 litres+ of water throughout the day.

hoep that helps give you some more ideas.

Hi & welcome to LT Frum,

Any questions are sure to be answered by these lovely people.

I work shifts so arrange shakes around that, sometimes I am at work until 300am so tend to stay in bed longer so I dont have to have a shake when i first wake up. I drink strawberry all the time as I dont like other flavours, mixed with 250ml freezing cold water

Im not very helpful sorry, I think you will find your groove in next few days, especially after ketosis kicks in.

Good luck on your journey & well done on first day xxx

hi and welcome to LT and this forum :D it was my first week last week it was hard but made it thanks to this site and had an amazing loss and really give me a boost to continue if you find it hard come on here it really helped me last week:D

Hi welcome to the forum and to the diet - the results really are amazing arent they!

I too have a big gap between getting up and having my first shake. I get up at 6am and have my first shake at 9:40am ... i then have my next shake between 1 and 2pm and my last around 6-7. Although on sundays they are usually a few hours later as thats lay in day!! hehe

I dont see a problem with that much coffee - aslong as yer having no milk :giggle: Drink plenty of water also though :)

I drink around 3litres a day - a little less on weekends for some reason. :) good luck though chuck :) x

Hiya, welcome to your LT journey! I tend to have my shakes at 7.45am, 12.30pm and 6.30pm to fit in around work, and I tend to have them about an hour later on weekends. I drink 2-4 cups of green tea a day and of course 2-3 ltrs of water a day. like the others have said, the times doesn't really matter, you fit them around your schedule, and if you feel hungry, top up with water. I've heard hunger pangs are actually thirst pangs, so glug that water to get rid of hunger! best of luck!!

Thanks all for your kind words of help, support and advice.

Day 2 has been more difficult I had a really hard time around 3pm but just drank loads of water and of course my black coffee (which is my normal drink before LT....bonus!)

I am getting fed up with all the loo trips but I know that is part and part of all the water Im drinking :coffee: plus the running up and down stairs is good exercise!!

hi everyone, this is all so new for me, desperate to lose weight, loss my best friend to cancer and have really been piling on the weight, i am starting on sunday, wish me luck, this site is great and u all are incredible

hi everyone, this is all so new for me, desperate to lose weight, loss my best friend to cancer and have really been piling on the weight, i am starting on sunday, wish me luck, this site is great and u all are incredible

Hi Lizzie, welcome.....put a separate post though so that people know you are new and around :)

Hi Tink

Welcome to the forum and to LT!! You wont ever regret making the decision to have a little food holiday!! The results speak for themselves if you are committed 100%.

My routine is: -

1st - 7:20am, as I leave the house at 7:30
CRUSH AROUND 12-16 ICE CUBES, MY SHAKE IS AROUND 450ML AS I USE MORE WATER NOW TO GET MORE WATER DOWN ME.
2nd - between 1-3pm, depends how long I can go
MAKE WITH MY SHAKER AT WORK, WITH AROUND 400ML WATER.
3rd - between 7-8pm
EITHER SHAKE OR SOUP...

I only have choc shakes and soup now.

weekends are hit and miss and depends what I am doing and what time I get up.
doesnt really matter to be honest what time you have them,,,it is just what works for you.

Good luck and keep slugging the water...I have between 3-4 litres a day and this has become such a habit now..sometimes I have to slow down as I could quite easily go over!

Have a great weekend

hi lizzie 123

just started my first day and could do with some tips, had chocolate shake and stomach a little bit sick, anyone got any tips for me, really need the help and really need for this to work

:wave_cry:

Back