Newbie minimin!

MrsGibson2be

Evening all! Happy new year!!
I got engaged in September and have booked to wed in Cyprus 2016 and need to shed the flab for the confidence not only to wear the wedding dress but a swimming cozie in front of lots of people!
Due to my shift work I have decided to try and go it alone, with myfitnesspal and calorie counting as the logistics of shift work, car sharing with my fiance and his shift work was way too much hassle finding different meetings every week.
I would like to join a meeting as I find the embarrassment of putting on or staying the same the motivation to get me going through the week, but such is life, and that's why I have come here for some moral support!
Anyway, I'll go for an explore now and see what I can find!

Thanks!
Max

Hi Max, Congrats on your forth coming wedding, I will be attending my son's wedding in 2016 and I really need to loose some weight, I will be re-joining SW on Tuesday 6th January and I am looking for support, motivation, tips & recipes :) I'm going to explore to as not been on here in long time :)

Evening all! Happy new year!!
I got engaged in September and have booked to wed in Cyprus 2016 and need to shed the flab for the confidence not only to wear the wedding dress but a swimming cozie in front of lots of people!
Due to my shift work I have decided to try and go it alone, with myfitnesspal and calorie counting as the logistics of shift work, car sharing with my fiance and his shift work was way too much hassle finding different meetings every week.
I would like to join a meeting as I find the embarrassment of putting on or staying the same the motivation to get me going through the week, but such is life, and that's why I have come here for some moral support!
Anyway, I'll go for an explore now and see what I can find!

Thanks!
Max

Best wishes for your new life and pound-shedding venture.

Marriage is the same as trying to lose that frucking weight: both need a lot of work! (hey yo?)

Back