newbie - need help with syn value/ eating plan

betty79

Hi All

Im new to SW this is my 2nd week , im doing it online which does not help as its not very informative and a tad confusing to follow
Im on the EE plan , but can anyone explain what the Green & Red plan are and when or do you ever go on this plan ?

Do you know how many Syns are in a
Turkey Burger
Turkey sausage
Rice cake plain

I cant get Frylite anywhere tried supervalu and Tesco and both are sold out - do you know of any shops north dublin that stock this

HI and welcome to SW!It will bE confusing at first but keep reading and reading the info and it will soon be second nature

Unless you are vegetarian (which I am guessing you are not by the syns you are asking about) I would just stick with extra easy at first and not worry about red and green. But you may find this thread helpful

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

As for the syn values you will find a a database of syn values online so you put in the maker and part of the product name and can find out the syns. Anything not listed you can work out using the online syn calculator as long as you have the nutritional info. There are instructions for using these tools online as well

Good luck!

Back