newbie needing free food help!!

mm1

hi every1 just joined sw and really confussed lol. doing the plan only using red and green days but cant get my head round this free food thing. how much free food can you actally eat? dont want to overeat and end up gaining :( x

eat as much as you wamt of free foods..i used to do alot of red days the weeks i ate more and i meen i ate alot of meet the more i lost especially first week test it ...see what works for you...i did i lost 8 pound a few yeers ago first week if i remember properly but it was a while ago

thanks for replying am just really confussed am kinda scared to eat too much this is only day 2 and am panickin already lol x

You should only eat until you feel satisfied-if you try and do this then you shouldn't overeat xx

You should only eat until you feel satisfied-if you try and do this then you shouldn't overeat xx

yeah i agree on that ...its good advice but what i was getting at in the first week its the hardest and in my experience its easier to get into the diet whenyou put the diet to the test and eet alot free foods...like i said the weeks i always ate the most if i stuck to the letter the weeks i would lose alot of weight and to be honest i was always a big eater on the diet if i was hungry i would eat if i was peckish i would eat even if i was emotionally hugry i would still eat rather than leave myself to go crazy and break the diet,,,do whats right for you but honestly i ate 3 yogurts a day sometimes i would eet alot of chicken(make it your best friend) and you need to discover jelly sugar free (1pints a day ...fills you 1.5 syns i used to have two a day) i used to top it with my yogurt and fruit and that would stuff me after me meal.you would find me at 11 o clok at night masking a paket of syn free sausages .. as long as you get your principles right and follow it no reason you cannot lose just double chek if not sure plenty of people will help you out mate im rambling now sorry

thanks mikey a think its beacause a hav done ww on the past aswell thats not helping coz u cant eat like this doing that. i have so far only ate at breakfast lunch and dinner and had two green days so going for a red day 2moro, just feel guilty everytime a eat something will hopefully feel better at the first weigh in if a lose lol x

a just want to try the red and green days till am used to it then al maybe add the extra easy xx

mm1 said:
a just want to try the red and green days till am used to it then al maybe add the extra easy xx

U'd probably be better starting with the extra easy and then adding red n green later. Ee is the easiest to understand and follow xx

SW advise that you do extra easy for the first 4 weeks, to get your weightloss started and to get you firmiliar with it. I would really do it first rather than red and green as they can be very confusing.

i prefereed red used to have 1 or 2 green a week mate..but i used to always eet spag bol on me green days.yeah suppose extra eesy will be eesier to understand wasnt out when i started so it was red ir green for me im starting fresh tomoroow so any help i can give i will but its a new lesarning curve for me aswell

My first time at SW i used red days A LOT. I misunderstood and had a whole weeks worth one week! My leader corrected me but i remember losing 8lbs that week!! I recently returned to sw and do extra easy. I'll give extra easy a couple of more weeks and check my progress. i may go back to red/green days after that. But staying on topic... eat AS MUCH FREE FOOD AS YOU LIKE whilst you're getting used to it and see how weigh in day goes. I'm 99% sure you'll be nicely surprised! Forget all of your past diets, SW is so different! Best of luck x

My first time at SW i used red days A LOT. I misunderstood and had a whole weeks worth one week! My leader corrected me but i remember losing 8lbs that week!! I recently returned to sw and do extra easy. I'll give extra easy a couple of more weeks and check my progress. i may go back to red/green days after that. But staying on topic... eat AS MUCH FREE FOOD AS YOU LIKE whilst you're getting used to it and see how weigh in day goes. I'm 99% sure you'll be nicely surprised! Forget all of your past diets, SW is so different! Best of luck x

thats basicly wot i was trying to say nice advice

thanks people. just cant get ma head round eating as much free food ie pasta and rice as a like and still lose feel bloated already at day 2. just cant stop thinking about it lol x

yeah like i say i never reely ate alot of pasta mix it up couple of red days ,,,,sure you wil be fine

Its called as much as you like but always in moderation. I mean, don't eat a whole bag of pasta lol. You just don't have to weigh it out like in weight watchers, which usually leaves you hungry. Eat until you are full, don't force it.

thats kinda what a have been doing as am scared too eat too much anyway lol. a suppose only time will tell lol x

thats kinda what a have been doing as am scared too eat too much anyway lol. a suppose only time will tell lol x

just eat your syns stik to plan and try to have sume veg n sald no jus pasta at keest half n half tomorow eet as much pasta as you did today but make it wiv extra salad n veggies in bet you dnt eet asd much pasta m if you do you will feel better for it cos ull get alot more in you and will be less calories .you got to trust it dou burnt my head out for weeks howit worked

Back