Newbie needing help

Chunkybean74

Hi there I’m a 46 year old mum if three and I’ve been dieting or failing to diet for 20+ years and enough is enough!
I find myself binge eating all the time and secret eating, my brain doesn’t seem attached to my eating button! I defo need a kick up the arse and some help to figure out why I am eating so much and gaining weight as I want to be healthy and slim for the next years of my life.
Well that’s me, Hi I’m Kris xxxxxx

Hi Kris I’m Zara just joined wanting to get as much info ahead of starting a very low calorie diet from 28th

good luck
So many of us are yo- yo’s

Hi Kris I’m Zara just joined wanting to get as much info ahead of starting a very low calorie diet from 28th

good luck
So many of us are yo- yo’s
I reckon I will start the same time as Xmas is not gonna be easy!
I’m sure if we are focused enough then we can do it. The trouble with me I think is I am bosh confident even at this weight. But I am going to buy an outfit in a size 14 to inspire my weight loss, good luck Zara xxxx

I reckon I will start the same time as Xmas is not gonna be easy!
I’m sure if we are focused enough then we can do it. The trouble with me I think is I am bosh confident even at this weight. But I am going to buy an outfit in a size 14 to inspire my weight loss, good luck Zara xxxx
I’m thinking by then I will be so over all the treats and Christmas bits! I know we have new year but to be honest I want to start my new year happy and confident if I have a good few days on low calorie dieting I will feel better might even celebrate with a long walk and a hot bath Netflix and bed by 10 - what a treat, I think society sets us up to be far so many celebrations around food , Christmas, valentines , Easter, pancake day, birthday, etc etc
It’s all mindset - keep telling yourself daily ‘ you can do this’ get your head in the game and I’m sure results will come

thats what I’m doing I have a vast store of hidden photos on my phone to encourage me ! Xx

Hi newbie,

I'm a new oldie here. Just resigned in after 10 ish year's. I lost 2.5 St on sw and have gained it all and some I'm putting it out there, my first weigh in is 17st 10lb.

I hope this time at 42 I will lose and keep it off. I'm with you on needing the support.

Let's all work together!!!

Hi chunkybean!

I'm here with you! Yoyo for the last 15 years!

Hi 👋

How are you all getting on?

I’m on Day 2 of VLCD..... I’ll be doing a few weeks to undo the Christmas indulgence damage 🙈

Hope you’re all okay.

Hey, new starter here again. I've tracked my calories for the past week eating less than what I've previously been and although ive no idea what im doing, its not the calorie counting and tracking im having issues with its still the actual foods im eating. I was maybe eating 3000 calories plus a day now the past week roughing at 1500 per day. Ive no idea how many I should have to kick start weightloss as previous diets ive been on talk about food groups and ammounts you can each which would absolutely go over 1500 calories.
So im with you on this journey regardless of which plan or option you chose ile follow you. Good luck 👍 💓
Rebecca

Back