Newbie - needing motivation!

Emzaod

Hey guys. Just joined so I'm fresh meat! My name is Emma and I'm 23. I was very overweight this time 2 years ago and managed to lose just over 4 stone in under a year doing Weightwatchers. When i went to my initial meeting weighing in a 16st 3 my team leader was very nasty towards me and I actually paid, took the books and did it myself! While its completely changed my life, in recent weeks I've started to let the weight creep back up a bit again and while I know a stone isn't a huge amount - im quite disappointed and disheartened that I haven't been able to maintain it when I was doing so well for so long :( I never tried any forums before but I think it may be the way to go - I'm thinking of starting slim fast as a kick start to losing the weight I've put back on and maybe lose the extra little bit I had left over when I stopped! Any help is appreciated - or if anyone wants a buddy let me know :) x

I'll buddy up with you, I created a little poster with lbs weight on it, I've stuck it up so it's reminding me daily and I can cross off the lbs as they come off, x

You will find so much info here! And so many people in the same situation:)

So happy for you that you managed to lose 4stone! That is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself. I am trying really hard to lose 3stone, I lose about 7pounds, start to feel good in myself and then it just creeps back on again. Thinking of starting the cambridge diet on Monday, feel like I really need someone that knows how I'm feeling to talk to. Good luck xx

Back