Newbie needing support

lmaoooo u wont even let me enjoy my little gold star *HMPH* lolol... get ur xmas ticker sortedddddddd :):)

still looks white to me! Kitty, get yourself another ticker and stick it in your signature :)

lmaooooo *shucks am all embaressed now*

.....WHERES THE DAMM EMBARESSED SMILEYYY

lmaooo... or constipated maybe?????? hehe

Hiya Kitty and welcome! Good luck!

Do you mean this one Emma :ashamed0005: ;)

Oooh we have lots of new smilies!x

what'd you have? i had shreddies and skimmed milk today, and tomorrow i have planned scrambled eggs, grilled turkey rashers and mushrooms and chopped tomatos :)

Hey emma - no the other emma...too many emma's! thanks for your support everyone is so nice :)

Blackwidow - I had Scramby egg kitty lala styleee, " eggs mushrooms and lots and lot of tobasco sauce and black pepper :)

have funnnnnnnnnn xxxxx

but dont u feel greatttt :) well dne keep dat up ur loss will b gr8 this week xx

that sounds lovely :) i do mine semi gordon ramsay style - i swap his creme fraiche for skimmed milk but i still put fresh chives in and some pepper.. i love eggs.. probably eat too many!

also congrats for your 10k steps.. i normally do about 1k lol.. need to walk more places but being in the middle of nowhere i have to take my car most places! :p

i walk alot and i really enjoy it. I have my own horse too but dont think that burns too many calories :)

Welcome to the WW gang :)

Back