Newbie (Not going to give up this time!)

emmy2009

Hi,

Well tonight is the new start of the new me, joining a local class and am really looking forward to it.

Bit nervous as have a lot of weight to lose and I know its going to take a lot of will power and I cant give up this time.

Have been reading a few posts on the forum and its so helpful and everyone is really friendly.

Em x

Good Luck Em.
Wishing you lots of luck and support, i am starting a new class tonight as struggling. We can buddy up together if you want the support.
Love Gemma xx

Hi em,

Im the same as you ive got a lot to lose im 17st, im weighing in tomorow for first time as well so gud luck and keep in touch as we are starting our jouney together x

Mandy

Welcome and good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

Thank you all so much.

Ended up topping the scales at 15st 13lbs, I have never weighed this much and am really disappointed with myself.

Going to read through all of the books and leaflets I got given at class last night and them am off to Tesco.

Fingers crossed

x

Good luck ladies, i weighed in at 17.6 2 weeks ago, i managed to lose 4.5 last week and ive got my 2nd weigh in tonight. Ive got along way to go and wanna lose as much as possible in the next 5 mths.... I really cant give up this time so its now or never :)

Good luck ladies, i weighed in at 17.6 2 weeks ago, i managed to lose 4.5 last week agnd ive got my 2nd weigh in tonight. Ive got along way to go and wanna lose as much as possible in the next 5 mths.... I really cant give up this time so its now or never :)

Good luck with weigh in... mine tom. Done one week so hopefully it will show just made a strawberry smoothie soooo lush.

Its so nice to hear from people in the same situation as me.

I cant remember the last time I felt confident enough to go out as I feel huge! I do feel a embarassed that I have let myself get to this weight!

Its so nice not to be judged by the way I look and how much I weigh.

Thank you x

Back