1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie :o)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisy_Doo_Dah, 7 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Hello, I am new here so thought that I would introduce myself! I have been doing the Cambridge Diet for about a week but it really isn't for me :cry:so have decided to try Slimming World. I did SW about 4 years ago and did well on it and I know that it works for me and I really understand it. I am due to join my group on Wednesday so wish me luck :D Anyhow, I thought I would join you lovely people over here, if you'll have me :D xx
    sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Of cause we will have you welcome to our humble SW home. Good luck with SW and if you need any help give us a yell.:)
  4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hiya! how did SW go?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.