Newbie - oat bran question.

MissDesperate

Hi everyone, i', starting dukan on monday, and need to do some preparations, so just wondering where i can buy oat bran in Ireland, apart of ordering it from dukan website, it's a bit pricey.

I lost a lot of weight a year ago on lipotrim, then went on holidays in august, put some weight back on (i wasn't exactly finished before holidays too!), and struggling to get back on the wagon since that (lipotrim/then exante), and winter, christmas didn't help either!
My mum lost a lot of weight on dukan, and i want real food. So it should work for me! i hope!!

Hi I'm new too! Well day five attack and it's good. I got oatbran from holland and Barrett but think you can get from Tesco sainsburys or any supermarket

hey hun welcome
hopefully you should be able to get it from health food shops and supermarkets

Tesco have their own brand of oatbran, Sainsbury's has Mornflake Oatbran.

I find my local independent health food shop is the best place to get it though, they stock 1kg bags.

Julian Graves again sell their own oatbran, slightly different texture to everywhere else.

Not sure about Holland and Barrett though - they sell a lot of oat related products, but every time I have looked in there, they haven't had any bran - only oatgerm, porridge oats, etc. which is not the same thing!

ur journey sounds a lot like my own so best of luck with it!!! I got Odlums oatbran and wheatbran in tescos and its reasonably priced! The support on here is great so check in often! xx

i bought odlums bran in tesco.
Now, the tablespoon - flat or heaped??

i go for flat

15g worth = 1 tablespoon... in attack, 1.5 spoons; in cruise, 2 spoons

Back