Newbie on 790 - would like experiences please!

pigletpoo

Hi all.

I have just started CD today on the 790 plan. Its gone ok so far.... I eat a lot of quorn anyway, and you seem to get loads on this!
My question is.. I am 13stone 10lb, how much should i expect to lose on the 790 plan?? Has anyone had any success?

Thanks in advance....:p

Piglet

Hi Piglet

Welcome to CD and to Minis. I think losses on 790 are pretty similar to SS, maybe a few pounds less so I would guess around 12lbs per month but should be more in your first month.

Good luck.

Georgie
x

Have lost 3lbs/4lbs per week consistently for the last 4 months.

Did SS for 2 months then 790 for 4.

Have lost 7 stones to date.

I did one week of SS and lost 8lb. Last week I started 790 and lost 4lb.

Not much of an experience so far but I'd have expected that result on SS so I'm really pleased and will be sticking with 790. I stayed in ketosis the whole time by the way :)

Yes you stay in ketosis on 790 - I have - this is my 18th week of 790

Thanks everyone.

Should I be exercising too? Will it help? I have been following an exercise DVD for a couple of weeks, and dont know if I should continue.

I have a 4 and half month baby boy - so I am trying to get rid of the baby weight!

Piglet x

Gentle exercise won't do any harm. It'll get the feel-good endorphins moving (helping to avoid depression so I've heard) and get you into good habits for when you are ready to maintain.
BUT don't go nuts - heavy cardio work-outs are probably not a good idea (we're consuming under 800 cals a day which is still considered a VLCD). Plus you need plenty of energy for your little bundle :)

I do some pilates with bands, some swimming and some aqua-aerobics - that's it!!

I exercise my mouse hand a lot :eek:

Back