Step 1 Sole Source Newbie on cambrige 2nd day

Hey we'll done they'd amazing xxx

How are u finding it do far? I'm on day too and struggling with giving up sugar! It's killing me!

Thank you all am really chuffed :) MissieCB I found it hard the first 3-4 days with headaches and feeling hungry, but after I've been fine, so hang on in there Hun, looking forward to been thin for the sumner and hopefully a new wardrobe. Let me know how u get on xx

Arghhh so so hard just had a grilled chicken salad for lunch as my friend insisted on meeting me for lunch...why is it these occasions are so hard to deal with....

So still in my SS+ at the moment and a shake tonight and that will be day over......

Dying for a coffee. I have literally 4 weeks to loose 10lbs!!! nightmarexzx

But that's totally achievable even on SS+, I think it's doable on 810! Just make sure you don't eat carbs!!!

You're doing well! Keep going!!

Blond123 that's a great loss so far. Keep going and try all the products so you can decide your favourite.

Missiecb you just have to keep going. I have been through weddings, birthdays, reunions etc and managed (mostly) to stick to plan. Stay away from carbs and weird dressings and you will lose those 10lbs in a month!

Thanks guys gonna do my best xxxx

Let's spur each other on x

How have you got on today? Any better?

Nope feel terrible went to lunch and found out other half has booked weekend away!!!! Feel like I'm letting everyone down but going to start on Sunday it makes more sense as not fair on him really!!!! Not a happy bunny tho xxx

What about u xxx

Don't beat yourself up over it as it will only knock your confidence in the plan. Just accept it and enjoy your weekend away! :)

I'm ok. End of day 11, but the weekend approaches and they're always harder to start with :/

Wow ur doing amazing xxx

Defo on it from Sunday babe xxx when's ur next wi

Weigh in is on Tuesday evening! I hate evening weigh ins but I've not been weighed since last Friday so it's 11 days between weigh in's.

It's deffo working as last sat I fit into some jeans I couldn't 3 weeks ago, they were snug but I wore them. Today, I've put them on and they went on with ease :) motivation.com

Thats brilliant 11 days thats the best thing means you will have a great loss hun and that will spur you on. Thats defo motivation ay... cant wait for that feeling so fed up at the moment feel like a bloated sausage :(

Are you doing any exercise with it?

It'll drop off you once your head is in gear and you're stuck in. It's stuff like this that keeps us all going.

Nah not yet. I will join a gym when I'm further in and start running more hopefully with my daughter lol poor lass!

Well done liz! I think I need to go up in lift and find my pre-children clothes..... Though I'm still a long way off that!!

I have noticed my second chin is disappearing though!! Whoop whoop!!

I'm already shopping online for size 12 clothes! Lol it's never too early lol

Just running something by you....I've felt really off today. Like I've got gasses bubbling in my tummy and abdomen. A bit like a sort of upset tummy. Not really felt myself, I've maintained all the water and cambridge products, but really struggled not to bring them back up. :(

Have you had this at all? I'm assuming it's not CWP, that it's just a bug? I'm on day.... I can't remember.... I started 15/04... Day.... 11?!

Just running something by you....I've felt really off today. Like I've got gasses bubbling in my tummy and abdomen. A bit like a sort of upset tummy. Not really felt myself, I've maintained all the water and cambridge products, but really struggled not to bring them back up. :( Have you had this at all? I'm assuming it's not CWP, that it's just a bug? I'm on day.... I can't remember.... I started 15/04... Day.... 11?!

I get a rumbly belly but that's because my body is missing having a poo haha

This diet shouldn't make you feel ill so it does sound like a bug :( how are you feeling today?

Back