Newbie on CD

Hello everybody.

I've just discovered the forum and I like what I read.
I really needed some support.
I started last week with the diet, I had my rough time the second day, but now I am on the track, even if sometimes I feel it a little difficult.
I started from 103 kg, and this morning I had 97.8 kg at 1.77 m height.
The reason that I write this post is to ask a question: I read on the CD site that if you are more than 1,73 m height, you must have 4 meals (shakes, soups), but my consultant started my diet with 3. Beside for headaches, doesn,t bother me much the diet but I am wondering. Also I do the diet in Netherlands, which is a bit difficult for me since I don't speak Dutch :) so the small book that he gave me doesn't mean a thing. If I contact the English website, would it be possible to send me books in English? I would pay for them of course, but like this I could understand better the process.

Thank you for reading my post.

Good luck to everyone. :)

Hi welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are doing great already. I am 5' 10" (sorry dont kno what that is in metres) and i was told that i should have 4 packets a day but i have only had 3 as that is enough but you should have had the choice.

This forum is great for support and also to answer your questions. U imagine you could get the books but to be honest you can get all the answers you need on here or you could read the Cambridge Diet web page.

Good luck with the plan and please just post any questions you have :D

Hi.

I am now finishing my 4th week and so far I managed to drop from 103 kg to 90. I' m happy about it, but this last week I haven't lost more than 1 kg I think. I am totally commited to the diet and looking forward to finishing it. I find it quite hard sometimes, but nothing would take me off it untill I'll reach my goal of 67 kg. I am on SS so far but I already dream about adding one meal.

From your experience, how long would I have to stay on CD to reach extra 20 kg loss? Would I lose also going to step 2 or even 3?

Thank you for this site. It's really motivating to read and share experiences.

Karrinnae said:

Message me your address and I will post you mines :)

Thank you for offering to send me yours. After talking to a friend who did the diet in the past, he told me that the diet is adapted to each country due to rules and regulations and that is why Consultants do not give books from other countries. Anyway, thank you so much for it.
I'm trying to learn from girls and boys who post on here.
:*

Hi there.
To keep you updated and to share my accomplishments, I am in my 8th week and I've managed to get from 103 kg to 84 kg. for more than 1 week I am a little stuck with my weight but I am confident that it will go down eventually. I am doing SS and in the 7th week I had SS+ since this is recommended in Netherlands. I plan to get to 67 and I can't wait for it. I dropped from size 16 to 12 so I changed lots of my clothes. Good luck to everybody and keep your moral up as it is possible.

Hi there.

In order to update my story, I am now in my 15th week and I managed to reach 76 kilos. I feel great, changed all my clothes. Looking forward to reach 65. I hope one day I'll put a before and after photo.
so far I've lost 27 kilos which is 4st 3.5248lb :)
If anybody reads this, heads up, be strong since the results are there if you have patience and will power.
Kisses to everybody.

Last edited:
Back