Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie on day 4 of Cambridge!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gemjar, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. gemjar

gemjar Climbing the mountain...

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey all!:wave_cry:
    Just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Gemjar from Newcastle in the UK. Just started the Cambridge Diet on Wednesday. Not finding it too bad so far but have had a very busy week and not really had time to even think about it (which is good!)

I love this site already, it's been really motivational seeing people's success stories and photos. Hopefully I'll have one to post at some point!

I have always been a size 18/20 since I was 18 and now I'm 28! I have tried healthy living kicks for a decade and always ended up putting the weight lost back on.

However, 7 months ago I began gymming much more and really cutting down on unhealthy food and managed to lose 2.5 stone (35lbs). I've struggled ever since to lose any more weight even though I upped my game and I was beginning to get thoroughly fed up and demotivated.

The last thing I wanted to do was put weight on again so a friend from work suggested the Cambridge. Been on the wagon since Wed and have lost 11lbs!:D I'm well chuffed!

I'm guessing that the other weeks it won't be such a big loss but can't wait to see what happens!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ammeh

Ammeh Full Member

Hi ! Welcome to Minimins !

Congrats on your loss so far ! I am currently at size 18-20 and would love to get down to a size 12 :) Good luck! x

4. gemjar

gemjar Climbing the mountain...

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks! Size 12 is my goal too! What diet are you on? x

5. Littlered81

Littlered81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.12%)
    Hi Gemjar,

I'm on Exante, which is a different total food replacement diet. Well done on losing 11lb! That's amazing!

6. Ammeh

Ammeh Full Member

I am on Weight Watchers :) I lost a stone after christmas by myself through sensible eating and exercise but then I just got bored and lost my motivation. So I decided to join Weight Watchers ! I did look at the food replacement diets but I knew I wouldnt be able to follow a strict diet :-(

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss. Good luck with Cambridge.

Irene xx

8. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello and welcome! I am also from Newcastle, there are a few of us on here! Yay! Good luck with the Cambridge diet :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.