Newbie on day 4 of Cambridge!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gemjar, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. gemjar

gemjar Climbing the mountain...

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey all!:wave_cry:
    Just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Gemjar from Newcastle in the UK. Just started the Cambridge Diet on Wednesday. Not finding it too bad so far but have had a very busy week and not really had time to even think about it (which is good!)

I love this site already, it's been really motivational seeing people's success stories and photos. Hopefully I'll have one to post at some point!

I have always been a size 18/20 since I was 18 and now I'm 28! I have tried healthy living kicks for a decade and always ended up putting the weight lost back on.

However, 7 months ago I began gymming much more and really cutting down on unhealthy food and managed to lose 2.5 stone (35lbs). I've struggled ever since to lose any more weight even though I upped my game and I was beginning to get thoroughly fed up and demotivated.

The last thing I wanted to do was put weight on again so a friend from work suggested the Cambridge. Been on the wagon since Wed and have lost 11lbs!:D I'm well chuffed!

I'm guessing that the other weeks it won't be such a big loss but can't wait to see what happens!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ammeh

Ammeh Full Member

Hi ! Welcome to Minimins !

Congrats on your loss so far ! I am currently at size 18-20 and would love to get down to a size 12 :) Good luck! x

4. gemjar

gemjar Climbing the mountain...

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks! Size 12 is my goal too! What diet are you on? x

5. Littlered81

Littlered81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.12%)
    Hi Gemjar,

I'm on Exante, which is a different total food replacement diet. Well done on losing 11lb! That's amazing!

6. Ammeh

Ammeh Full Member

I am on Weight Watchers :) I lost a stone after christmas by myself through sensible eating and exercise but then I just got bored and lost my motivation. So I decided to join Weight Watchers ! I did look at the food replacement diets but I knew I wouldnt be able to follow a strict diet :-(

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss. Good luck with Cambridge.

Irene xx

8. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello and welcome! I am also from Newcastle, there are a few of us on here! Yay! Good luck with the Cambridge diet :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.