Newbie - On Day 5!

cdee

Hi there, I have never gone on any forum before but thank God I found this one. I nearly caved after day 3 and just reading some of the posts has moved me on. I really didn't realise you shouldn't weigh yourself on your own scales and am now going to stop till WI on MOnday as had lost 3lbs by Day 2 but nothing since.:( Is it possible I haven't hit ketosis yet?

Hi there, I have never gone on any forum before but thank God I found this one. I nearly caved after day 3 and just reading some of the posts has moved me on. I really didn't realise you shouldn't weigh yourself on your own scales and am now going to stop till WI on MOnday as had lost 3lbs by Day 2 but nothing since.:( Is it possible I haven't hit ketosis yet?

Hi there...I am on day three of my second round of lipotrim. There are days that you don't lose and there are days you lose a lot. We simply have to persevere. Hang in there girl!

Yes hold on! You may be surprised at your weigh in. Mine aren't huge losses but they are steady and sure. Hopefully I will keep the weight off rather than losing chunks at a time! Good luck!

hiya and good luck x

Alot of things factor into the weigh loss , not drinking enough , constipation etc , if your not in ketosis you will be soon , don't worry . Every one looses at diff rates , once you stay tfr you will loose
All the best
Tigger x

Good luck :) hope your doing ok, You can get the Ketosis sticks from the pharmacy - you pee on them and it should show a colour you can match to a chart, this will show if you have ketones in your pee as well as the approximate amount

Back