Newbie on Dukan - Mind if I hang out here too? :)

soshbfly

Silver Member
Hi folks,

This seems like a fun board and since I noticed that a lot of you are referring to yourselves as being on a "low-carb" diet, I think we're in similar boats. Hope you don't mind me joining in (plus its a great way to my post level up! :))

I've posted my story on the introduction thread, but here's a sampling.
I'm 39 and this is my 1st diet in over 5 years! Here's a bit about my dieting history:​

• Lost a significant amount of weight about 11 years ago and did very well maintaining (within 10lbs either way).
  • I never got "slim" but to the 190's and then started going out and celebrating new body (thus drinking!) and I never lost any more than that. I've been a US 14/16; UK 16/18 for many years and have been relatively happy with that.
  • Only diet in past 11 years was South Beach after my daughter was born (to shed 15lbs of baby weight).

I'm really looking forward and feel as motivated as I was 12 years ago which is a GREAT sign. I loved reading the posts on here and feel it's just the support and encouragement I'll need to get through the rough patches.
Best of luck to all and look forward to getting to know you better!

It is during the week but quieter at the weekends. Welcome to our lovely forum. Get stuck in. Some of the posts may seem a little bizarre but you'll get used to our little ways :D

you are welcome on one condition that you don't take the ketosis fairy to the dukan site ! ...............deal ? xx

Hello and welcome :D

Hi jess and welcome love, yes come on here and ost away :)

Back