Newbie on Dukan - Mind if I hang out here too? :)

At least you are not resorting to one word posts!
We had a low carb Easter meal for the whole family! I was impressed with us.
I have a group of friends who meet up for a zumba class and then have one glass of wine afterwards. I am not an exercise person at all so I have said I would meet them after ther class for the wine ; )

At least you are not resorting to one word posts!
We had a low carb Easter meal for the whole family! I was impressed with us.
I have a group of friends who meet up for a zumba class and then have one glass of wine afterwards. I am not an exercise person at all so I have said I would meet them after ther class for the wine ; )

Fortunate (at least these days!) that my sister-in-law & mother-in-law both eat VERY healthily so my PV was easy - loads of veg and it was BBQ. Brought my own chicken so not to have lamb (how good is that?? ;))

Yes, wanted a drink after Zumba - you feel like you're dancing at a nightclub, so its only natural!

7.gif
welcome to our world! (sometimes a little crazy, but always happy in the main)

are you not allowed lamb on dukan? really? then its atkins all the way for me!

Morning jess :)

7.gif
welcome to our world! (sometimes a little crazy, but always happy in the main)

are you not allowed lamb on dukan? really? then its atkins all the way for me!

I'm afraid lamb isn't allowed on Dukan. Its not all meats - only lean cuts. We did get a pass to have lamb on Easter (no fat, small piece, etc.) but I just played it safe.

There's no cheese allowed either! I've said for years if I just cut out cheese and wine, I'd lose a heap of weight... we'll soon see :)

It's lovely and sunny here jess, probably still dark up your way though :)

LOL, nor me love :)

gosh,am i slow at replying or what.
the whoosh fairy comes along when you've not dropped any weight for a little while she pops in and whoosh a bit more has gone.

Back