newbie on lipotrim tfr

Hi
I started yesterday, how are you finding it? I'm finding it ok, the hardest thing is stopping myself from picking, especially making the kids meals.

Apart from being extremely cold last night, I've had no other symptoms and I'm not really feeling hungry.

Jo

Hi, I am on day 10, had a loss of 6lb in week one, now 10st9 with another stone or so to go. Have been counting calories and exercising since Christmas and didn't loose weight apart from the first week, so went back on LT. Did it 2 years ago and lost 17lb in 5 weeks, to do that again would suit me fine! If you stick with it you will probably loose the 3.5 stone in 3months or so if the posts on here are anything to go by. Good luck!

hi ladies,
im freezing as well-i also found nights 2 and 3 very hard as all i wanted to do was get up and make some toast...:) however I am 7 pounds down since Sunday,not very hungry today and determined to keep going! I have to agree about the temptation to pick at food esp when everyone around is eating but i think its important to remember its not forever,thats what i keep telling myself anyway.are u guys exercising?i dont have the energy yet

Hiya everyone, well i've bought it today to start tomorrow. I ve had it before and lost 4 stone about 7 years ago and slowly its creep-ed back andx ive put 3st back on. so enough is enough... again!! This time though i'm hoping this group will thinspire me and hopefully i can thinspire someone else, good luck everyone x

Hi Sofiena, how are you going? Im down about 9 pounds since last Sunday :))) Yay! As its Saturday evening Im missing cooking and eating a big meal and having a glass of wine but I just keep visualising myself in skinny jeans :)

Hi skinnysarah, congratulations on your 9 pounds weight loss. That's amazing!:) I'm on day 6 and im starting to feel a lot less hungry today, although my energy levels still arn't great so im not exercising yet. I'm planning on starting some gentle exercise next week. I'm finding the diet pretty tough, making dinner for the kids was the most challenging bit, and like you I struggled on saturday night as im so used to relaxing at the weekend with wine and comfort food! This diet has started to make me realise how much of my life has been based around eating! How are you getting on now? Any increase in your energy levels yet?

ah thanks sofiena!im feeling great today actually-much more energy than the last few days.go us for having the willpower to forgo grazing at the weekend!:)

Hi skinnysarah, thank you so much for responding, i didn't fancy going through it alone, i did that last time and stopped after about 4 stone. Your loss is fantastic 9 lb is amazing. Ive decided im going to build stones up in the corner of my bedroom for every stone i lose, madness yes but i think if i have something i can visualise and pick up that represents what ive lost it might spur me on (fingers crossed).
I had my first shake today, they still taste bloomin vile but i figure its nothing in comparison to the weight loss,
keep in touch :D

Hi, I started on the 26th. Did it 5 years ago and put the weight back on, but over at least 3 of that. It was soo hard then, I lost some of my hair, and hated doing it. However, it is a discipline that teaches you how you rethink about food. I started last week. and lost about 9 lbs today at my weigh in. This time round I am fine, although in the last few days I feel cold to the core of my being. I am the person who can normally go out on a winters day without a coat, so being cold is unusual for me. Anyhoo, I make the chocolate shakes with hot water, and pretend i am having a hot cocoa before bed. I miss my lattes, so breakfast his vanilla shake with hot water and a cup of coffee mixed together. After a while it does taste like a milky coffee. I am wrecked in the last two days, and its the school holidays. Thank god for Easter Camp. All the side effects are normal and and a sign that the body is adjusting accordingly. I aim for 3 litres of water a day. Done in 3 blocks of 4 hours.

hey iv just started today, feel fine so far would love the company n just found this site,no idea how it works but ill learn if it gives me support! :D

Weigh in day tomorrow, i'm looking forward to seeing my first loss, i can feel it a bit already, my knees feel slightly better yay x

Ta dahhh, weigh in day and i lost 11lb, although the woman in the chemist said i'd lost 6 and i was gutted, nearly in tears and when i worked it out to 11 and she agreed she apologized, unfortunately i said that wasn't good enough and that her one mistake could put someone off. I was just so upset, i did apologize later to her for being harsh with her and we laughed about it but jeez the thought of losing 6 in my first week was heartbreaking. I know i'll have a smaller loss next week but i expect that, on wards n upwards xx:bliss:

Thank you everyone for the support, i couldn't have done it without you xx

Hi all,

Am on day 4 and am noticing a difference already. I have guilt right now cos I'm just after having half a steak (I heard this might be ok) and four scampi off the kids leftover dinner plates. I have had my last shake just now. Have I messed it all up?????

good luck. I had my weigh in today two days early and I have lost 12lbs in 12 days. I am happy, I think. I am wondering is that too much too fast. I feel depressed today. Its not like me at all. Anybody been there?

Sophiena well done! 11lb is fantastic! You must be so chuffed with yourself. Keep it up luv x

Well done Ash also!

Back