Newbie on Monday!

Jacquie Christie

Hi Everyone!

I've been following all your SF posts and feel like I know you all already! LOL!

I'm doing my first week of ProPoints this week, and it's going ok. My problem is that I have never eaten so much junk food (even if it is Weight Watchers junk!)Part of the reason for following this was because I wanted to be eating healther - not eating junk all the time! lol!
So, I've decided that on Monday I'm swopping to Simply Filling!

It looks really good to me!

I'm sure that I will have lots of questions after I get going on Monday, but I've got a couple to get me started!

Is there any 0PP margerine?
Is there any flavoured low fat yogurts?
Tomato Ketchup?
Is it all of the ww bread, or just the wholemeal one that's 0PP?
Lowest point crackers?

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Jacquie

Jacquie Christie said:
Hi Everyone!

I've been following all your SF posts and feel like I know you all already! LOL!

I'm doing my first week of ProPoints this week, and it's going ok. My problem is that I have never eaten so much junk food (even if it is Weight Watchers junk!)Part of the reason for following this was because I wanted to be eating healther - not eating junk all the time! lol!
So, I've decided that on Monday I'm swopping to Simply Filling!

It looks really good to me!

I'm sure that I will have lots of questions after I get going on Monday, but I've got a couple to get me started!

Is there any 0PP margerine?
Is there any flavoured low fat yogurts?
Tomato Ketchup?
Is it all of the ww bread, or just the wholemeal one that's 0PP?
Lowest point crackers?

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Jacquie

I bought low salt low sugar ketchup and I don't count the odd squirt as its free on the American list but not ours.

I don't think theres any marg but 1 triangle of extra light laughing cow is 0pp.

I'd stick to the wholemeal as that's what's mentioned- and it's healthier.

I love this plan!! All the best for Monday x

Good luck with Monday! I've just finished my first week and loved it :D xx

Nomes said:
I bought low salt low sugar ketchup and I don't count the odd squirt as its free on the American list but not ours.

I don't think theres any marg but 1 triangle of extra light laughing cow is 0pp.

I'd stick to the wholemeal as that's what's mentioned- and it's healthier.

I love this plan!! All the best for Monday x

Hi Jackie good luck for Monday hope you love it ...it's certainly a healthier way which is why I do it ...I don't Like ready meals and don't want to be eating junk !!!!

In answer you your questions nomes is right there's no 0pp Marg and yeah your best option is 1 extra light laughing cow which is 0pp

Tomato sauce, brown sauce extra light Mayo are all 0pp for a tablespoon & mustard is 0pp for a teaspoon

You can have all the ww bread wholemeal or White plus the ww bagels, petit pans, wraps and pittas xx

Sorry no flavoured yoghurts are 0pp just fat free plain but you could always add your own fruit and blitz it a bit with a tiny bit of sweetner ...that would be nice

Anymore questions just ask Good luck for Monday x

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Really looking forward to getting started.

I am putting together a shopping list for Monday and I'd be really grateful if you would add any suggestions for your favourite or 'cant live without' Simply filling items.

Just had a thought, I don't eat rice at all, but I do love the Kallo brown rice cakes, flavoured with marmite, which I think is ok, could we have them???
Also wondered if I could use Olive Oil spread instead of the olive oil??
I guess I could flavour the plain yogurt with sugar free diluting juice??
What cereal are ok? Not a fan of Shredded Wheat! Are bran flakes ok?
Sorry, it sounds like I'm trying to cheat already! lol! It's just that I'm not in a rush to lose the rest of my weight, but i want it to be long term 'liveable' plan, if that makes any sense!!!

WW bread
WW bagels
WW wraps
Baking potatoes
Lf cottage cheese
Baked beans
Cold meat
Stewing steak
Chicken
Lots of veggies/salad/fruit
Low sugar ketchup
Eggs
XL Laughing cow
XL Mayo
Porridge oats

Anything else???

Thanks again

Jacquie Christie said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Really looking forward to getting started.

I am putting together a shopping list for Monday and I'd be really grateful if you would add any suggestions for your favourite or 'cant live without' Simply filling items.

Just had a thought, I don't eat rice at all, but I do love the Kallo brown rice cakes, flavoured with marmite, which I think is ok, could we have them???
Also wondered if I could use Olive Oil spread instead of the olive oil??
I guess I could flavour the plain yogurt with sugar free diluting juice??
What cereal are ok? Not a fan of Shredded Wheat! Are bran flakes ok?
Sorry, it sounds like I'm trying to cheat already! lol! It's just that I'm not in a rush to lose the rest of my weight, but i want it to be long term 'liveable' plan, if that makes any sense!!!

WW bread
WW bagels
WW wraps
Baking potatoes
Lf cottage cheese
Baked beans
Cold meat
Stewing steak
Chicken
Lots of veggies/salad/fruit
Low sugar ketchup
Eggs
XL Laughing cow
XL Mayo
Porridge oats

Anything else???

Thanks again

Hi hun I'm afraid the only cereal officially free on simply filling is shredded wheat and sugar free puffed rice which isn't so good also the rice cakes or the spread are not free but you do have 49 weeklies too just take them out of that xx sorry to not be the bearer of good news :(:(

I love mushy peas which are included and i absolutely adore stewed apples with total 0%

Cottage cheese which can be made into
A free pasta sauce
Quark (sweetened)
Sweetener
Skimmed milk
And tinned fruit in juice (drained) are winners in my house

But everything on your list sounds good
Xx

Thank Nicola, I dont mind bad news, just want to get it right!
Any idea where to get the sugar free puffed rice? Dont think Ive seen it in a normal supermarket! Maybe Holland & Barret??
Any suggestions for the lowest point crackers?
Sorry for all the questions

I got it from asda but they have it in tesco too I'll put a pic on for you x

The light Jacobs crackers are 1pp each but you can have 2 for 1pp too x they'd be your best bet !

I'll just finish my strawberries then I'll go take a pic for you x

image-3010570505.jpg

Hi jacquie, I've really been enjoying the simply filling plan too and it totally makes you feel like you are eating really healthily.
Lots of luck! Xxx

Back