Newbie on Slimming World.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by N1CK1, 28 January 2011 Social URL.

1. N1CK1

N1CK1 Full Member

Hi, just thought I would introduce myself. Im Nicki, 43, and live in Spain. If ever I have had to loose a bit of weight I have always done Slimming World as I find it easier as I love my food and being able to snack!! I don't have too much to loose at the moment luckily but went to the UK for Xmas and manage to put on over 1/2 stone in a week :sigh: I want to lose it ready for the summer. I started back on plan on Monday and have ( I think ) been very good. I will start a food diary as that will help.
    I have been having a look around and it looks great here. I apologise now if I ask lots of questions as I cant find half my books and no classes here, I can remember most but some things I get stuck on.

Nicki :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. If you have any questions just ask them in the SW section. Good luck

Irene xx
  4. *joanne*

*joanne* Joanne Brown

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CC veggie
    Hi and welcome to the forum good luck with your diet
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.