Newbie... (or am I??)

Cookie_monster

Mum to two!
Hey, After 2/3months off SW and a little gained weight I am back. "I" being Julianne_Julz. Yup. I was on here until Jan' and things went downhill with SW and I've gone right off track.

(Anyone remember me?) Anywho. I needed some serious motivation. And I have the perfect thing to get me going again.

On Friday my OH gave me a Mothers Day card from LO and a gift. Then he said "here's mine for you"... (from you? really? I'm not your mother!!) so I opened the card... "To my special fiancé on Mothers Day" (BTW he's working all this weekend so we did Mothers Day early!)... !!! Ummm... Fiancé?? Since when? He grabbed my hand and on went the most gorgeous diamond and amethyst engagement ring! Oh yes!! ME, getting hitched! It only took him 6years!!!!!!! I thought it'd never happen! I'm so excited! Now I think this is the ultimate motivation! Though I must say we are actually also TTC our second child (son is 2 nearly) so that's party why the diet went off track to start with.

So, I'll be back onto SW as of Wednesday and I cant wait! :D:D:D I've made a new account, I'm forgetting what I've lost/gained previously and starting fresh completely, after all, I'll be getting a new name in a year or two!!! Woohoo!! :D:D:D xxx

Awwwww that is so nice, congratulations :)
Good luck with SW, you certainly sound excited about everything which is half the battle already. x x

CONGRATULATIONS! And what a suprise! Ive been with my OH for 9 years and still no sign.... think he needs a kick up the behind - he he!! :asskick:

Anyway, you seem really motivated which is brilliant! Ive been on the plan for 5 weeks and am loving it!

Good luck on your SW journey and a HUGE congratualtions again! xxxx

I bet you were really surprised! Congratulations and good luck xx

Welcome back and HUGE congrats!!!! x

Wecome back lady! congrats on your engagement! Good luck on your new start!

CONGRATULATIONS! And what a suprise! Ive been with my OH for 9 years and still no sign.... think he needs a kick up the behind - he he!! :asskick:

After reading this iv just made it very clear that this isnt an option for him. Diamonds are forever, without them.. we are not! :p LOL xox

After reading this iv just made it very clear that this isnt an option for him. Diamonds are forever, without them.. we are not! :p LOL xox

LOL, why didn't I think of that sooner!

I'm soooo excited. Going to tell Deans Mum today. After that I can change my Fbook relationship status so everybody knows! Lmao.

Do you think I could sneek off and look at dresses yet? Just one? Hehe.

Thanks for all the congrats guys, and great to see you're all still on track!

Any new 2010 SW changes I should be aware of? Xxx

I remember you, congratulations on your engagement!!! It is so exciting planning a wedding (I only got married in July!). Have fun planning!! (Oh & TTC'ing!!! :p)

Back