Newbie (or returnee???)

chidinma

Hi all,
I'm back attempting to follow through on the Cambridge weight plan for the third time...
I have never been able to make it beyond the first 3 days but this time at 108kg & all the alarm bells ringing in my head, I know I need to take action, FAST.
Starting on the plan today & signing up to mini mins mainly for the support & accountability.
Anyone interested in being my buddy on this 12 week journey?

Hi, I'll buddy you! I stared sole source a week ago and had my first weigh in last night! 10lbs off and 2 points off my bmi!
Still got 5 stone to go but very confident!!! I lost 8 stone on LL five and a half years ago and regained 5 stone slowly... Back on CWP now though

Thanks! Congrats on your weight loss. Its not easy I must say.
I understand there are Cambridge smoothies now. Have you had them? Are they nice? I seem to have a challenge with taking shakes/soups overall. Smoothies seem more filling

I love the shakes if I make them with ice so it's like a thick shake . I'm sticking to porridge, bars and shakes with the occasional spag bol

can I join? id like a few buddies please. I started on Monday, lost 11lb so far, getting weighed again on Friday. I'm a restarter :( but for the last time this time x

Hello. I'd like to come along for the 12 week journey. Started sole source last Sunday and weighed today and lost 7.2. I was hoping for more but it was only 6 days!

I split the vanilla shake into 3 and stir it in my coffee and it means I'm having 7 things a day instead of 4 and it really helps to spread the products out.

Hi guys, I have just joined CD this week, and not doing too well, would love to be able to buddy up and make this a little easier.

hey lishlush, what are you finding hard? I feel so thirsty all the time even though I drink so much water. I think its the ketosis breath that dries my mouth out lol.

hey lishlush, what are you finding hard? I feel so thirsty all the time even though I drink so much water. I think its the ketosis breath that dries my mouth out lol.

Heyy heidi...
Omg you do not understand how grateful i am to find this forum..
Just everything at the moment i just cannot seem to push past the first 4 days i always seem to muck it up... feeling super annoyed with myself .. i have an event of the 6th feb.. would really like be a stone down.. please help..

just stick at it, it gets easier by the day, once i get the first week out the way i find it pretty easy to stick to. this weeks been tough today i didn't know what to do with myself so i just browsed holidays & clothes online lol

Has anyone used Bouillon instead of the veg stuff you put in water and has it affected your weight loss?
I use bouillon as a hot drink and also to make my soups go further. Not sure if there's a impact but I did the same on lighter life 6 years ago and lost eight stone so I'm guessing no...

thanks Heidi, I will do. do you have tip or tricks for me at all? to get through the day, the first couple of days till I get into ketosis.

My advice is moan alot my poor husband has listened to me moan all week lol. No seriously just drink lots of water, early nights to sleep the time away & remember why you are doing this. My biggest fear is getting to the first warm day of spring & realising im fat & i could have been slim if id stuck to a diet in january! Honestly thats why i refuse to quit, because i am not being that fat person with crap clothes

Well done! Thanks everyone for replying and apologies for not acknowledging earlier. Phone issues. Weigh in in a week. Look forward to all the encouragement and accountability

My advice is moan alot my poor husband has listened to me moan all week lol. No seriously just drink lots of water, early nights to sleep the time away & remember why you are doing this. My biggest fear is getting to the first warm day of spring & realising im fat & i could have been slim if id stuck to a diet in january! Honestly thats why i refuse to quit, because i am not being that fat person with crap clothes

I totally agree with you. I have closets full of clothes I can't wear and literally haven't shopped for clothes in a year because I'mdone with the stress of it all

Hello. I'd like to come along for the 12 week journey. Started sole source last Sunday and weighed today and lost 7.2. I was hoping for more but it was only 6 days!

I split the vanilla shake into 3 and stir it in my coffee and it means I'm having 7 things a day instead of 4 and it really helps to spread the products out.
Hi Charlypops. 7.2 I good
Just back from 2nd weigh in and 4lbs off , so that's 12lbs since 5/1/17 and 16lbs since New Year's Day!!!
that's almost a dress size off!

Back