Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

I've been a member since 2008 but just pass through every now and again. So why am I considered a newbie and been given limited access to things, though my account hasn't changed?

Just joined Minimins.. I really don't get this? I joined hoping I was able to start a new thread for advice I want on Slimming World.. but being a new member, I practically can't do a thing?!

Please help!

charley x

Just joined Minimins.. I really don't get this? I joined hoping I was able to start a new thread for advice I want on Slimming World.. but being a new member, I practically can't do a thing?!

Please help!

charley x

Well, I finally got to 5o posts, and still it says I only have 20. I wonder when I'll be able to have a profile etc, grrrrr? It's a frustrating rule for newbies :sigh: x

Well, I finally got to 5o posts, and still it says I only have 20. I wonder when I'll be able to have a profile etc, grrrrr? It's a frustrating rule for newbies :sigh: x

And now that I've moaned, I of course now have a profile etc!! Lol.
Stick with it Charley and just get posting! (It's a good way to meet other people on here anyway) x

Hello I have just joined. I want to know how many pro points I am allowed a day using the ww diet. I am 31, weight 10st 10lb and I am 5ft 4. Can any one help? Is it correct I can have 49 points spread over the week?

thanks from Sam x

I'm confused by this site. Can anyone help me on how I find a thread? When I type in the search nar it takes me to somewhere else.....and do I have to post 20 useless posts before I can view my profile? Am I being really dumb?

Hi, Thanks for letting me in, I've been looking around the site and find some very encouraging information, hoping to still feel encouraged in 12 months time.

Back