Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

goal

Have also just joined! What is your target weight?

Hi there, I have also just joined, want to get from 11stone 2lbs back down to 10 stone (or even a couple of lbs below if I can) which is where I feel comfortable. How about you, what is your goal? :) 0

Last edited:
Aahh was wondering why I couldn't have a ticker and an award in my signature, thanks.

Not Really had a full look yet at what its about - but hopefully i will get the hang of your forums soon xx

Not Really had a full look yet at what its about - but hopefully i will get the hang of your forums soon xx

Welcome Clar,

The link below will take you to the SW forums here and it should show you all the forums within the SW forum.

Slimming World

You can stay within the SW forums by clicking on Find New Posts in: Slimming World Forum and that will give you all the SW posts of all the SW forums and exclude the rest of the site.

You can also start a new thread by clicking on +Post New Thread in Slimming World which is the main parent forum if you want to say hello and introduce yourself over there.

If you need any help please ask.:)

Read and understood, i cant wait until i have enough posts so that the red message goes off my screen lol

Thanks

Thanks for this.

Sent from my Note 3

Hi,
Been lurking since February so thought it was about time I registered :)
Been really great for ideas

Hi everyone, new here! Been browsing around for a while so thought it was about time I began to post :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks very helpful

it has taken me a while to find my way round this site but getting the hang of it now :)

Back