Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hannah1980 said:
I have posted some new threads. I have no comments, either noone likes me or I am doing something wrong lol x

Hi Hannah! Whats the link to your threads? I'll have a look! I've got a food diary too if you want to check it out, link in my signature :)

i have yje same problem and after 3 weeks I am frustrated with it. I have lost 1 stone 3 lbs in 3 weeks and I wouldlike to be able to see my progress on a graph as I have 4 MORE STONE TO LOSE.

Hi thanks for this thread even thou ive been doing slimming world for 14 weeks and lost 2 st 8lb i still have a long way to go so im looking forward to reading and getting new recipes

bigmomawants to b slim said:
Hi thanks for this thread even thou ive been doing slimming world for 14 weeks and lost 2 st 8lb i still have a long way to go so im looking forward to reading and getting new recipes

If i buy a fresh ginger but only need 2 cm off can i keep the rest off the ginger

Hi, can anyone help me with syn value of waitrose Singapore noodles, it's from the love life you count range? Thank you :)

Hello I am using the iPhone app and can't seem to get the info about how many times I have posted. Any suggestions?

I can't see that! It's 17 now :)

hiya Im new here- I started the dukan diet attack phase today.

Just wondering what the best way to use this website is... should I start a blog and if so, how do you get people to interact with your blog? (ps. sorry if this seems like a silly question- im not a pro with computers!)

Back