Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

NEWBIE SAYING HALLO

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shrinkle, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Shrinkle

Shrinkle Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hello everybody. I did cd ages ago and lost lots of weight but have put it all back on now. I only kept it up for 6 weeks before and was delighte to lose nearly 3 stone but for some reason stopped. I've been pigging out big time since March and have put 2 .5 stone on. I feel ready to do cd again and actually enjoyed it last time. Have had a look at this forum and think its great.
    I need some help to stay on track.
    Can i join you-pleez!!!!:):)
    I'm on day one and wee-ing for England.
    Shrinkle xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Welcome back :)

4. needtofeelnormal

needtofeelnormal Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    welcome shrinkle,

well done and congrats for going back onto CD, this is my 5th day (1st time i have done CD), feeling a bit tired and weak but lost 12lbs already :)

Good luck, im sure you'll have that weight off in no time.. and this website - which i only found yesterday is bloody wonderful!! im addicted lol.... together we will all support eachother :)

N x

5. Shrinkle

Shrinkle Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    it is good isn't it. i've read loads of tips on here. would like to join a team but can't work out how!
    good luck ( 12lbs so far is awesome)

6. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    Hi Shrinkle. Welcome. I am nearly at the end of day 6 with my first weigh in tomorrow. Keep visiting this site as it offers so much support - Keep in touch

Pretika

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back hun :) xxx

8. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I have re-started today aswell!
    Good luck. X

9. Shrinkle

Shrinkle Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hallo glitterbabe and good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.