• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie saying hello!

Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place!
I have been doing sw for a month and a half, lost half a stone and then managed to put it all back on whilst on holiday for a week!!
Have joined the site as I am looking for some inspiration, I really need to lose weight this time!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Trying... Really Trying.

Holiday weight gain unfortunately is just part of life, the way I look at it you would have been miffed if you didnt enjoy your holiday as you were always scalehopping!

Draw a line under it, and hope that if you losT 7lbs every month, but only holiday 1 month, then you could lose up to around 5 stone this year!

If only I could follow my own advice! ;P

You will find all the inspiration you need here and loads of good advice an tips.

I am sure as the evening goes on and more people are around they will pop in to say Hi !!!
Hi and welcome :) youre definately in the right place here theres so much useful information and kind people. I went to a festival this year and i decided I needed to make the most of it and eat what i wanted and thats what youve got to do on holiday, make the most of it. All I did was try extra hard when I got back and ive lost the weight. Just set your goal and go for it because you can do it :)