Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie saying hello!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by loubylou987, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. loubylou987

loubylou987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi,
    Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place!
    I have been doing sw for a month and a half, lost half a stone and then managed to put it all back on whilst on holiday for a week!!
    Have joined the site as I am looking for some inspiration, I really need to lose weight this time!!!
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BrightonMark

BrightonMark Trying... Really Trying.

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Atkins!
    Welcome!

Holiday weight gain unfortunately is just part of life, the way I look at it you would have been miffed if you didnt enjoy your holiday as you were always scalehopping!

Draw a line under it, and hope that if you losT 7lbs every month, but only holiday 1 month, then you could lose up to around 5 stone this year!

If only I could follow my own advice! ;P

x

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

You will find all the inspiration you need here and loads of good advice an tips.

I am sure as the evening goes on and more people are around they will pop in to say Hi !!!

5. MissPreston

MissPreston Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    123 plan / clean eating
    Hi and welcome :) youre definately in the right place here theres so much useful information and kind people. I went to a festival this year and i decided I needed to make the most of it and eat what i wanted and thats what youve got to do on holiday, make the most of it. All I did was try extra hard when I got back and ive lost the weight. Just set your goal and go for it because you can do it :)

6. Glasgow girl62

Glasgow girl62 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi
    Just think .... If you hadn't joined SW before you went on holiday you would be 7 lbs heavier than you are now so you are still winning !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.