Newbie saying hello!

loubylou987

Hi,
Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place!
I have been doing sw for a month and a half, lost half a stone and then managed to put it all back on whilst on holiday for a week!!
Have joined the site as I am looking for some inspiration, I really need to lose weight this time!!!
:D

Welcome!

Holiday weight gain unfortunately is just part of life, the way I look at it you would have been miffed if you didnt enjoy your holiday as you were always scalehopping!

Draw a line under it, and hope that if you losT 7lbs every month, but only holiday 1 month, then you could lose up to around 5 stone this year!

If only I could follow my own advice! ;P

x

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

You will find all the inspiration you need here and loads of good advice an tips.

I am sure as the evening goes on and more people are around they will pop in to say Hi !!!

Hi and welcome :) youre definately in the right place here theres so much useful information and kind people. I went to a festival this year and i decided I needed to make the most of it and eat what i wanted and thats what youve got to do on holiday, make the most of it. All I did was try extra hard when I got back and ive lost the weight. Just set your goal and go for it because you can do it :)

Hi
Just think .... If you hadn't joined SW before you went on holiday you would be 7 lbs heavier than you are now so you are still winning !!!

Back