Newbie saying hello!

MrsJ83

Hi Everyone!

I'm Trudy and joined up a few days ago. Whenever I seemed to need answers for weight related questions on google this site seemed to pop up quite a lot and was very helpful, so I thought I would sign up!

I have been following the weight watchers pro points plan for the last 7 weeks and have lost 9lb, which I'm really pleased with!

I do have a question which I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I haven't bought an eating out guide yet, as I don'y normally eat out and also I'm only doing the plan from home not at weekly meetings.

I'm going out tomorrow to ASK and I'm wondering what would be the best things for me to eat, I love chicken caeser salad, but know that the sauce is a killer! If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it!

Trudy.

Hello Trudy! Welcome! You're on the right group! You can get a lot of tips from the girls here. I also found out about this forum when i was trying to search for a food, then i decided to join. :p

Caesar Salad is okay. The sauce is okay. Just eat in small portion. Don't starve or deprive yourself hun. Food is something we should always take. It's a basic need. Just know your limit and know the right food to eat,

Welcome Trudy x

Thanks everyone, I can't believe I'm on a diet and 'enjoying' it lol! x

Back