Newbie saying hello!!

kayjay

Hi to everyone!! My name is Kelly and I am about to start CD - i have a meeting on Thursday evening with my counsellor. I can't wait to start on this amazing diet - you are all such inspirations!

I am 30 years old 5ft9 and weigh 21stone to my disgust! I am hoping to lose 9st over the next year and I feel like i have a real mountain to climb - just soooo glad i found this site!!

Kellyxxx

Welcome to CD and to Minis KayJay. Take it one day at a time and set yourself some mini goals and you will be there before you know it. First week can be tough but once you get through it the weigh in will be worth it. Get glugging the water, aim for about 4ltrs as the more you drink the more you shrink.

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Hi Kelly, you'll do great, Don't worry about the 21 stone because after Thurs you'll never weigh that again. I was 20 Stone when I started on 16th October, I weighed in today at 14 stone 10. Five stone four down in a mere 13 weeks. Don't cheat and you'll do just fine, this diet can't and won't fail provided you follow it to the letter.
Finding this website is the best, if you feel down or struggling pop on here because someone will have been there and done that. Georgie is wise, drinking and shrinking is the key. Hold tight those first few days, soon as you're in Ketosis you'll be well away. xx

Thanks Porgeous!! Your photos are amazing - congrats on your weight loss!!

I'm quite nervous about the meeting on Thursday - first time i've ever sat down with someone else to discuss my weight! Always fooled myself i could do it my own - clearly not!! Have spoken to my CDC on the phone - she was really nice....just me being the born worrier that i am!

Will let you know how i get on! xx

Thanks! It's only natural to be nervous, I know I was. I am sure your CDC will soon put you at ease and think of it as the start of a very exciting journey.

Good luck hun
xx

Thanks Dutch!

Your story is really inspiring - massive congrats on your weight loss so far!! I cannot imagine what it must be like to lose 5 stone in 13 weeks - thats brill!! I will keep you posted my progress!

Luv Kel xx

It's slightly frightening hee hee, I used to think that the size 26 clothes I was wearing must be cut small, now I have the other problem, I think stuff must be cut big becasue I'm in it, got a bit of size confusion going on. you'll soon know what it feels like because you'll be there. Can't wait to see how you're doing xx

moz-screenshot.jpg
Hi kelly, i am just like you, but i havent had my meeting yet hopefully next week, i work long days and its just trying to take a day off which im going to do, the really important thing to remember you can do it!! i have just started a diary of my own and included pictures i had long ago hidden, just to remind me of what i need to do, the amazing stories and pictures on here are a real incentive and everyone is soo supportive, i am 31 in august and i want to shine in some new sexy clothes ha ha, so if you like we can help each other through this.
vickie xx

oops havent a clue where that link appeared from must have hit something lol, oh well just ignore. excited soo much im hitting all sorts of keys lolxx

Hi Kayjay! Welcome and good luck!

Hey Guys

You're all a massive inspiration to me. Can't wait to be able to tell my story and inspire others like you guys do me. Hey KayJay, newbie here too. How's it going for you?

Jem x

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the replies! Less than 24 hours to go now until i meet with my CDC! Went out for a mexican tonight as a last supper - lol - know i shouldn't have but OH, bro and cousin took me! Feeling really full and actually hate feeling this way! I've got the day off tomorrow so i'm gonna try and write down loads of questions to ask my CDC.......if i forget anything i've always got you guys!

Take care and lots of love

Kel xx

Back