Newbie saying hello!

I have got this book and read about the different stages. I maybe should actually give it a go!

Well done! I am stalking your weight loss :)

Stalking sounds interesting!

Got to stalk to keep myself motivated :)

Luckily I don't have a bust to measure! (Or compare...)

I love looking at everyone else's losses, it is a great motivator, Zippy I have more than enough for both of us, if only I could share it :( x

My official attack time is 5 days so I guess I'll stick to that then. Thanks for the advice, I'm sure in time I'll be an expert on this :D

And you certainly are hun :) You and me are going to look stunning on that Mexican beach.......Heads will turn lol

It's a new week, motivate :)

Hi everyone, just thought I would update my stats and have a look around, im still plodding onwards and downwards and now getting close to my target, I'm not sure if I will lower my target once I get there as I'm nowhere near the size I want to be! But also notice everything is starting to get really baggy! I guess it's my age but I'm now sporting a fantastic turkey neck, which horrifies me every time I look in a mirror, been doing neck exercises (like gurning) but not seeing any improvement :cry: and also bingo wings that big bird would be envious of! I guess I'm at that awkward age, is there ever an age when life isn't awkward.

Well done on your weight loss xx don't worry too much about your turkey neck and bingo wings - I don't know how much you've lost as I'm on my mobile so can't see your stats - but I lost a lot of weight with dukan - seven stone in a year - and I had the loose skin which I was really worried about!! But it's all fine now - I think you lose weight quicker than your skin can adjust to so therefore it does look saggy - mine soon caught up and it's all fine now :) it just takes time for it all adjust back :)

you have done amazingly!

It's the percentage loss that really brings it home, I can't wait until it reads 10%

You are all doing really well and are an inspiration. I have just started the attack phase and plan to stick to it for up to 10 days as I have more than 40lbs to lose. Wish me luck!

10 days on attack seems an awful long time - is that what the website recommended for you? I had seven stone to lose and I only did attack for 5 days - you don't lose more by staying on attack longer - you need to do what the calculator recommends

Good luck, xxx

Blimey! I would be eating my fingers if I had done attack for 10 days! I think the good thing about this diet is that whatever I am craving I can usually find or make something similar that helps me feel like I haven't missed out, but today I'm stumped and sulking, everybody is having strawberrys and cream for pudding and I want some so BBBBBBBAD! This year I hope it rains and all the strawberry go mouldy :mad: that's just how I feel!

lol bj that's just nasty hahahaha xxx

Back