Newbie saying Hello

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by disco36, 7 February 2008 Social URL.

1. disco36

disco36 Member

Hi, I just wanted to Introduce myself.

I did LL, 2 years ago Loosing 3 stones in 3 months and loved it.
    Have since emigrated to Australia and the whole stress of moving, threw my good habits out of the window and I am back to square one. With 3 stone to Loose.
    Have just found Cambridge in Sydney, so started Monday.
    Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing advice.

Today is day 4 and I feel great, I am in ketosis and not in the slighest hungry. Day 1 and 3 were hard, day 2 I think I was so busy that it helped. So heres to weightloss and friendships.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there disco36! Welcome to minimins x x I wish you well on your journey. You've done it before so you can do it again! x x x
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi disco and welcome. You will do it in no time (will be interesting to know if you do it any faster or slower than the first time around .... just for curiosity sake) and this time it will stay off! Good luck with the first weigh in
  5. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good Day Disco!:wavey:

Hello and welcome to Minimins! I have found this site to be a great distraction when hubby and kids are having their tea. I'm in week 2 and it helps me reading about others success stories to keep motivated.

Good luck with your CD journey, I can't wait to read about your losses each week.

Susan x
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi disco welcome to mini''s Looking forward to hearing your 1st weigh in result :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.