Newbie saying Hello

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by disco36, 7 February 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. disco36

disco36 Member

Hi, I just wanted to Introduce myself.

I did LL, 2 years ago Loosing 3 stones in 3 months and loved it.
    Have since emigrated to Australia and the whole stress of moving, threw my good habits out of the window and I am back to square one. With 3 stone to Loose.
    Have just found Cambridge in Sydney, so started Monday.
    Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing advice.

Today is day 4 and I feel great, I am in ketosis and not in the slighest hungry. Day 1 and 3 were hard, day 2 I think I was so busy that it helped. So heres to weightloss and friendships.

J

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there disco36! Welcome to minimins x x I wish you well on your journey. You've done it before so you can do it again! x x x

4. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Day Disco!:wavey:

Hello and welcome to Minimins! I have found this site to be a great distraction when hubby and kids are having their tea. I'm in week 2 and it helps me reading about others success stories to keep motivated.

Good luck with your CD journey, I can't wait to read about your losses each week.

Susan x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi disco welcome to mini''s Looking forward to hearing your 1st weigh in result :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.