Newbie saying hi and a little confused

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jazzygee, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jazzygee

Jazzygee New Member

Hi to all!
    I have just joined this site As it seems to be so friendly and supportive, though I have been doing sw for about 10/12 weeks. The weight loss has been slow though I have lost 1/2 a stone. The past three weeks however I have stayed the same so not sure whats going on as I can't go to a group so I have reduced my SYNS to 5/10 from 15. Hope this is the right thing to do. Also, I noticed on this site that quorn sausages are now syned. Are there any other veggie sausages out there that are still free?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susieqt

susieqt Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Jazzygee - congratulations on the 1/2 stone so far. Have you had a look at the 'sticky' threads that help you get your head round the various parts of the plans? Like this one for example http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

There are lots of threads about sausages if you go to the Syn values sub-forum and put a search in for 'sausages' (search box is on right hand side just above the column called Views)

Hope that helps:)

4. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Well done so far! Try eating your full syn allowance as sometimes cutting down too much can have a negative effect :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.