newbie saying hi

~daisy~

hello everyone :)

im new to SW - hoping to go to and sign up at group tomorrow and very excited

ive been low carbing for last few years - been fairly ok few blips like holidays and christmas and stuff but back in jan my hubby suffered a completely unexpected stroke - hes only 44 and it knocked us both for 6
cue lots of comfort eating and drinking wine most nights :(

have been making some very poor food choices that not LC and the weight has been steadily going on
im at the point now of really not liking what i see in the mirror at all and all my clothes being extremley tight and uncomfortable
my mother has had great success on SW the last 6 months but with red/green days
im really liking the concept on extra easy tho
my only concern is its seems alot of food and im scared ill put even more weight on!!!

im afraid im going to have a million questions

:) xx

Hi Daisy, good to have you here. I only joined SW 2 weeks ago and I'm loving the EE plan, it's brilliant.

I'm sure if you have questions, you'll find lots of people on here who will help you.

Good luck xxx

:welcome:

Hi Daisy,
You've definitely come to the right place and definitely the right plan (in my opinion, anyway)!!!
SW is soooo flexible and never ever feels as though you're on a diet!
Sounds as though you are really motivated - that's half the battle won!
Good luck.

Hi Daisy - i understand exactly how you feel, nearly done my 3rd week now and despite eating plenty im losing weight - Yay!!!
Good luck and welcome x

Hi Daisy and welcome. Sorry to hear about your hubby, must have been a terrible shock.

I've been on sw diet for 4 weeks now, I'm eating more than I used to and thought I had a good diet before but I've lost 6lbs already and I don't lose weight easily.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll love it. :D

EE does work, you just need to make sure to get the 1/3 of fruits/veg in at your main meals. Good luck with SW and hope your OH is doing better now.

Hello and welcome xxx

love veg and salad and am enjoying the fruit that i havent been able to eat on LC

fingers crossed i can get my head round it pretty quickly :)

Back