newbie, saying hi

just thought i'd say a quick hello, as i am starting exante on sunday and am sure will be updating on here every 5 minutes lol
i am actually quite terrified about how hard this is going to be, but i know it will be worth it to not look as horrendous as i do right now ;)

michelle x

Hi there Michelle! :D

Well first off, congratulations on taking that step and deciding to undertake the diet - yes, it's hard at first but seriously, if you stick to it 100% you'll drop into ketosis in a few days and that's when the fun really starts and the fat starts melting away with each day!

Don't be scared of doing this doll, just keep thinking about how wonderful you'll look and feel in just a few short weeks! All of those wonderful clothes you'll be able to wander around in and feel super comfortable in - tempting isn't it? ;)

You can do this, you just need to keep your head in the game for a little while until it becomes second nature to just get up and have your shakes - trust me, at some point you won't even be bothered by yummy food smells being around you - if you're weird like me you might even find yourself sniffing other people's food and finding that the smell alone is satisfactory haha ...maybe that's just me... :D

Anyway, welcome to the board and I'm throwing masses of good luck and well wishes at you for your first week!

Here's to a slimmer you!

rbx:rainbow:

Good luck Michelle, you can do this!! Yes, the thought of having just shakes etc is quite daunting, but you just have to get on with it, you gotta be in the right head space.
I totally agree with rainbow brite, I just smell the food and its enough, ha ha.
I just say to myself that i know if i eat it I will regret doing so , so dont even bother.

wow thank you for the encouragement :)
one of the things i was most worried about is the temptation whilst preparing meals for the family, but it sounds like it's not as bad as i'm thinking? typically, i have just come down with a cold, so i'm sure the first few days are going to require a tremendous amount of willpower.. but I CAN DO THIS ;)
summer is on the way and i refuse to spend another one covered head to foot, pale and hot.. yuk!
wishing you all lots of luck too, and look forward to hearing of your successes xx

Back