Newbie saying hi :)

kaceyboo

Silver Member
Well after trying every diet going through the years ive decided to just try the simple calorie counting and up my exercise. My names Pam, im 30 and i have never calorie counted before. My old faithful diet is usually weight watchers but im getting really fed up with it. I have signed up for myfitnesspal and im allowed 1330 cals a day. Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx:)

Hi there you can add me on mfp if you want bellaboo07, good luck with your journey! Xx

kaceyboo said:
Well after trying every diet going through the years ive decided to just try the simple calorie counting and up my exercise. My names Pam, im 30 and i have never calorie counted before. My old faithful diet is usually weight watchers but im getting really fed up with it. I have signed up for myfitnesspal and im allowed 1330 cals a day. Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx:)

Hello pam

I'm new here too and using my fitness plan too it's really good.

All the success for your weight loss journey

Welcome and good luck! I'm on MFP, my profile link is in my signature on here if you want to add me

Hey thanks for the replies and good luck guys :) .

Will add u when im back on laptop as im on my phone just now :) xxx

Hi im new too. My Mfp name is fayereed add me. Its so good, ive just started again but did quite well before with it. X

Hi, just wanted to say good luck! X

Hey Pam,

I just wanted to say good luck - I'm on mfp as well - embalu88 - if you wanted to add me.

I felt exactly the same as you, though I feel like I've tried every 'diet' under the sun. After trying an extreme very low cal diet and no carbs which left me so miserable after 3 days! I thought I would try calorie counting as there's no rules as such, no banned foods etc. I've liked it so far, so I really hope you like it too! xxx

Back