Newbie saying hi!!

moomin-mama

Live for today!
As the title says really!! Just wanted to say I love the site. Have been lurking while cutting down to prepare for the CD. All being well I start 2/10. Only 6 and a half stone to go and will be a regular here I hope.

Congratulations on finding this site and on your decision to start CD. Will be looking out for you to see how you are doing. Good Luck! Dizzy

hellooooooooooooo xx

WELCOME MOONMIN-MAMA

YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE........WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME ;)

YOUR DOING IT RIGHT CUTTING DOWN ON CARBS/RUBBISH ETC.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CD JOURNEY......THE JOURNEY TO YOUR NEW LIFE :)

Any questions please ask away there are some fab people here
xxc

Welcome and Good Luck!! You are doing better than I did at this stage - I had half a 15 inch pizza and half a bottle of wine the night before I started CD!!!

Hi !
You should find that cutting down on sugars and carbs before hand will really help you in the first few days. I wish I'd done what you are doing ! I felt awful for two days while detoxing all the rubbish food from my system!!:)
All The very best! :)

Hi Moomin mama and welcome to the forum!

I agree with the others: you're doing absolutely the right thing by cutting down on carbs. It'll make your transition into ketosis SO much easier ... I'm afraid I learned the hard way by having a 'last supper' of a chinese takeaway the night before I started CD and paid the price days later when I went through the dreaded 'carb withdrawals'.

Good luck on your journey - you'll be at your goal quicker than you can imagine!

Hi and welcome to minimins. I am also new and started LL on Tuesday; I have a stop-in on Saturday and I am hoping for a good few pounds gone! You are in the right place and there seem to be a few new people around so you won't be alone :D

Aaaaw, thanks guys (and gals), I knew I'd get a warm welcome. I'm really anxious to start now but know I have to get my head in the right place first. I'll be keeping tabs on everyone's progress and hope it all goes to plan for all of us.:D

Me too! Trying to get head in right place but cracked last night and had some leftover filled pasta after two days low-carbing - then the dreaded runs and feel v delicate today!
I've been reading these boards and noting down information - there is such a lot though!
Good luck to you
Louise

Welcome moonin-mama.
As has allready been said cutting dowm the carbs and upping the water is a great way to start.
As you have found out this is a great site with lots of friendly helpfull suportive buddies all on the weightloss journey and some who have already made the journey and are now on the next part of there journey what ever stage we are at we are all here to help when we can
good luck for you start on Monday,I am also doing CD and boy has it changed my life.Know it will change yours tp.
Looking forward to hearing how you are doing.
{{{HUGS}}}

Welcome, it's great on here, so much support and good advice. Good luck and once the first weeks over you'll find it easy.

Welcome!
I'm sure you'll get on really well, especially now you've found the best support you possibly could! ;)

Look forward to reading about your progress... alot of new starters reduce their carbs before starting.. to lessen the hunger in the first 3 days and also get into ketosis quicker ;)

((hugs))

Back