Newbie saying hi!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by moomin-mama, 28 September 2006 Social URL.

1. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    As the title says really!! Just wanted to say I love the site. Have been lurking while cutting down to prepare for the CD. All being well I start 2/10. Only 6 and a half stone to go and will be a regular here I hope.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Congratulations on finding this site and on your decision to start CD. Will be looking out for you to see how you are doing. Good Luck! Dizzy

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

hellooooooooooooo xx

WELCOME MOONMIN-MAMA

YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE........WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME ;)

YOUR DOING IT RIGHT CUTTING DOWN ON CARBS/RUBBISH ETC.
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CD JOURNEY......THE JOURNEY TO YOUR NEW LIFE :)

Any questions please ask away there are some fab people here
    xxc

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hello there - so glad you're almost on your way to skinnyville!! Keep us posted, hun!

6. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Good luck Moomin Mama.. I used to love the Moomins :)

7. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    Welcome and Good Luck!! You are doing better than I did at this stage - I had half a 15 inch pizza and half a bottle of wine the night before I started CD!!!

8. Wisp

Wisp Wisp

Hi !
    You should find that cutting down on sugars and carbs before hand will really help you in the first few days. I wish I'd done what you are doing ! I felt awful for two days while detoxing all the rubbish food from my system!!:)
    All The very best! :)

9. d4n13773

d4n13773 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (my way!)
    (((((~~~~~~~~~~WAVES HELLO~~~~~~~~~~)))))

10. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

welcome and good luck, :)

11. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi Moomin mama and welcome to the forum!

I agree with the others: you're doing absolutely the right thing by cutting down on carbs. It'll make your transition into ketosis SO much easier ... I'm afraid I learned the hard way by having a 'last supper' of a chinese takeaway the night before I started CD and paid the price days later when I went through the dreaded 'carb withdrawals'.

Good luck on your journey - you'll be at your goal quicker than you can imagine!

12. HorseyCarrie

HorseyCarrie Full Member

Hi and welcome to minimins. I am also new and started LL on Tuesday; I have a stop-in on Saturday and I am hoping for a good few pounds gone! You are in the right place and there seem to be a few new people around so you won't be alone :D

13. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Aaaaw, thanks guys (and gals), I knew I'd get a warm welcome. I'm really anxious to start now but know I have to get my head in the right place first. I'll be keeping tabs on everyone's progress and hope it all goes to plan for all of us.:D

14. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too! Trying to get head in right place but cracked last night and had some leftover filled pasta after two days low-carbing - then the dreaded runs and feel v delicate today!
    I've been reading these boards and noting down information - there is such a lot though!
    Good luck to you
    Louise

15. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Welcome moonin-mama.
    As has allready been said cutting dowm the carbs and upping the water is a great way to start.
    As you have found out this is a great site with lots of friendly helpfull suportive buddies all on the weightloss journey and some who have already made the journey and are now on the next part of there journey what ever stage we are at we are all here to help when we can
    good luck for you start on Monday,I am also doing CD and boy has it changed my life.Know it will change yours tp.
    Looking forward to hearing how you are doing.
    {{{HUGS}}}

16. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Welcome, it's great on here, so much support and good advice. Good luck and once the first weeks over you'll find it easy.

17. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome!
    I'm sure you'll get on really well, especially now you've found the best support you possibly could! ;)

Look forward to reading about your progress... alot of new starters reduce their carbs before starting.. to lessen the hunger in the first 3 days and also get into ketosis quicker ;)

((hugs))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.