Newbie saying "Hi"

ShazS1965

Hi I'm new today. I need some motivation to stay on track!! I've got a new baby grandsons christening to look fabulous for and need to lose minimum 16lb. I'm 51 and don't want to look frumpy. SW is going to be my new best friend :)

Welcome ShazS1965 :)

I have moved your thread to the SW forum as it will get more attention here.

You are more than welcome to start a diary to keep you focused and it is also a good place for others to drop by and lend their support.

If you need any help please ask:)

Good luck with SW.

Hi I'm new today. I need some motivation to stay on track!! I've got a new baby grandsons christening to look fabulous for and need to lose minimum 16lb. I'm 51 and don't want to look frumpy. SW is going to be my new best friend :)

Hi ShazS1965

Good luck on your journey.

I have been doing slimming world for a while now and got 11.5lbs to go to target but i have seem to hit a brick wall. I use to use minimins quite a lot before it closed down and only just started using it again so hoping we can all help each other on this journey to lose weight.

Hi ShazS1965

Good luck on your journey.

I have been doing slimming world for a while now and got 11.5lbs to go to target but i have seem to hit a brick wall. I use to use minimins quite a lot before it closed down and only just started using it again so hoping we can all help each other on this journey to lose weight.
Hi I've only just started SW (3rd day today) and I can't believe how much I'm eating. I had to check with a friend it was right!! I'm hoping for a slimmer summer ☀️

Hey shaz.... I'm new aswell. This has been my first week.

After years of trying to loose weight by restricting calories... I'm amazed at how much food I've eaten this week.... I'll be amazed on Tuesday if (no I should say "when") I loose weight.

Keep us posted on how you do.x

Hi Shaz and welcome to our little corner of minis!!

This forum is really good for support. It can be quiet at times but if you need any help then there are lots of sections to explore or just ask and someone will be along to help you. Good luck on your first week. I'm sure you won't need it though. Trust the plan and it will happen! I can totally understand how you needed to ask for advice on whether you were doing it right but the beauty lies within adjusting our approach to food over time and not seeing it as something to be restricted by anything other than our own appetite. Let us know it how you get on!!

Just realised I'm a bit behind. You have probably had your first weigh in. How did you do? :)

I lost 2 lb on week 1!! I'm really pleased with myself. I'm really getting into it now. I've just made a batch of syn free hummus (with extra chilli) and can't believe it's free and tastes this good.
Well done Shaz:0clapper:

Good luck for another good week!

Back