Newbie Says Hi

smamfy

Hi everyone! Only started diet today after friend told me about it on Saturday. Ordered book and hopefully i can wing it until then.

Any useful hints to help (apart from drinking water)?

Hi its great that you want to start but its really really important you read the book. Have you been on the website and found your true weight? It will also tell you how long you should stay in attack for.

Are you really sure you want to do Dukan, how much has your friend told you? Did they tell you what a long term committment it is? Its a diet you follow for the rest of your life so be sure its what you want to do. Also are you medically ok to do this diet?

I don't want to put you off but I think its really important you read the book before you start. Have a good look around this board as well to decide if its what you really want to do and are ready for the commitment. Everyone on here is really good so if you do decided to go for Dukan you're in the right place. Finally good luck!

Hello and welcome! :)

I started the diet while waiting for the book to arrive, and wish I'd waited! So, I agree with Pink Fluff! Hang on for a few days, get all the facts, weigh up whether you think you can do it (Dukan is definitely not for everyone) and if you still think it's right for you, go for it!

hello smamfy ,pink fluff and dukanette are right in wot they are saying ,but good luck anyway !!

Hey smamfy. I did all my preperation and shopping lists before i got the book but by chance the book turned up the day before I was due to start!
Have you tried other diets before?
You must have 1 1/2 tbsps of oatbran per day, at least 1 1.2 litres of water and 20 mins walk per day to start on the attack mode :D
have a look on what we are eating to today and some of the other stickies and they will help :D

as will we as much as we can!

Hi smamfy
Good luck!
Be prepared for the downsides of attack, the headaches can be really annoying. But it can also be very rewarding.

Back