Newbie! Started a day early due to super awesome early delivery!!! Yay!

CurlyCarlz said:
How did you get on hun? I managed the day, thought I would wake up feeling better but have still got a really bad headache! I have had the banana shake today, added a touch of coffee and some sweetner and loads of ice, was ok, might try some cinnimon in xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry you've woken up with the same headache :-( I get wry bad pains in my head and have been on heavy meds.. But have stopped them whilst on this diet as I'm not sure I can take them.. Imfinding my head stays the same amout of pain wise but relieved if I drink loads of water.. I've stopped drinking hot drinks too as I don't think this helps :-(
I haven't tried spices in the shakes yet.. I hate the vanilla the most, may try cinnamon in that later..
I've managed to get to say 6 with no cheating... Although I did nearly cry my eyes out when I made jam tarts for my kids/sister and mom just now! I'm determined to keep going too.. Not going to weigh but did sneakily measure myself.. Waist has gained a 1/2 inch but I reckon that's from water bloating BUT everywhere else I've lost an inch or just under from various places!!
My top part of thighs are an inch loss! SO HAPPY!!!

I got through day one and still have another shake to go yet, I'm doing working solution til I'm back in ketosis so had half gammon steak and green salad for dinner. Well done for not having a jam tart and the vanilla is my face lol x

foodjunkie10 said:
I got through day one and still have another shake to go yet, I'm doing working solution til I'm back in ketosis so had half gammon steak and green salad for dinner. Well done for not having a jam tart and the vanilla is my face lol x

Hehe! I do get vanilla on my face sometimes!! Too much ice!! LOL

Hope you hit ketosis soon.. I was in it by day 2! Was crazy quick how cold I got and hunger dissapeared instantly! Its the want to eat that lingers doesn't it... I want to eat all these yummy things.. Not cause I need or am hungry!! :-( xx

I would have a fried egg sandwich if I could have anything, haha, how dull, but I sooo fancy one!! Instead it's bar and black coffee time. Had a sneaky weigh today, this is day 5, 9.4lb down!! So chuffed! My Mam kindly told me "your face looks less fat" haha. Went for a walk today and yesterday too, thought best try some exercise, must admit feel loads better in myself today, still freezing though. Just wish I didn't love food/eating so much but guess I wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case!! x

CurlyCarlz said:
I would have a fried egg sandwich if I could have anything, haha, how dull, but I sooo fancy one!! Instead it's bar and black coffee time. Had a sneaky weigh today, this is day 5, 9.4lb down!! So chuffed! My Mam kindly told me "your face looks less fat" haha. Went for a walk today and yesterday too, thought best try some exercise, must admit feel loads better in myself today, still freezing though. Just wish I didn't love food/eating so much but guess I wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case!! x

Wow! Cheeky sneaking but wow! That's awesome! I'm kinda tempted to look but I'm not going to..... *will be good*
Glad doing some walking/exercise did you good, I'm still feeling super lethargic.. Took my blood pressure and pulse today, BP was fine but my heart rate was 47!!! And that was after walking up 3 flights of stairs and doing laundry!! So I don't think my body is ready yet :-(
I get black outs if I stand up too quickly too today.. So in bed doing sod all now! But I'm off to my mums for dinner at 2:30pm.. Should be interesting! I'm having a slim & save day too! So ican join in with food and eat some veges with my "cottage pie" pack!!

I'm not feeling so cold today, tried myself with the ketostix and it was very faint reading.. But I haven't cheated once so I must still be in ketosis! Only drinking shakes and water.... Today's lunch will be a test tho... Kinda scared! :-/

Hope you do well today! My official week one is today! I'm on day 7! So proud I made it this far! Haha

Hope next week gets easier and I get more energy! Although I did pinch my sisters slendertone, so gonna give that a go soon! Easiest work out ever, laying in bed reading a book whilst I "do" hundreds of sit ups! Hahaha

Xxx

Ahh well done, a week is impressive!! Even though I am on 5 now, I still wonder if I will get to 7. My friends are going for food and cinema next Sat, so have decided that if I manage til then am going too and will have a steak and salad. Something to aim for!! Are you weighing today?

Good Luck for lunch today, you can do it! x

CurlyCarlz said:
Ahh well done, a week is impressive!! Even though I am on 5 now, I still wonder if I will get to 7. My friends are going for food and cinema next Sat, so have decided that if I manage til then am going too and will have a steak and salad. Something to aim for!! Are you weighing today?

Good Luck for lunch today, you can do it! x

Thank you!!! Nope not going to weigh.. Hoping to last a month or longer without peeking!!
I am going to weekly measure tho, so hopefully I will see a difference that way..
Good lck with next Saturday.. I'm so glad I never go out! I couldn't handle social occasions on this diet!
I'm sure you'll get to day 7! I've never ever lasted more than 5 days on any diet!! If I last the full month on this diet I will be very surprised! :)
Xx

CurlyCarlz said:
Hey everyone! How has everyone been getting on? I did good all week, had a bit of a cheat yesterday, and am back on track totally today!! xx

Heya... I've had a few bad days.. TOTM has been killing me.. I've cheated loads.. But managed to stay in ketosis the whole time! Even after eating 2 slices of marmite on bread! Was shocked! But it's starting to finish now. So hopefully I can cut the snacking out as its so hard to resist when your making so much yummy food for the kids!

I weighed myself after 9 days, lost 8lbs! Not bad.. My week 2 is tomorrow.. Not gonna weigh as I'm still bloated and TOTM so loss will be greater if I wait till its finished properly!

I need to order more packs soon ad I'm still trying to work out if I'm gonna stay on exante or switch to slim and save?!! I love exante shakes.. But LOVE s&s meal packs and the 200g of veg allowance! So I'm completely torn.... I've got at least another 6-10 weeks left on this diet and I don't wanna keep cheating! So need to find a way of sedating my needs for cheating and or snacking!!!!!

Xxx

MissNJ kind of in the same situation as you, I have about a weeks Exante left, although a lot more bars which I cannot eat and just under a week of slim and save. I'm tending to think I like S&S better although they are not as filling, Ive got a few months to go although going on holiday in just over two weeks!! I like the idea on slim and save that you can kind of have snacks in the shape of vegetables from the daily allowance, so think I will switch to them

Well. I am 2 weeks in today, and think it says it all that my 1st week weigh in was 10lb down and this week have put an 1lb back on! Struggling!

Back