Newbie Started today

Ggaz

Hi All

I have started on the total solutions today, this time it has got to happen for me, I have tried loads of diets over the years but just got bigger than ever at the moment (approx 34st :( ) and i really need to change my life as i am starting at uni as a mature student at the end of September, so onwards and upwards!

i started on the 7th and am goin back to uni in september aswel!

how are you finding the diet so far?

best of luck to you, stick with it and anything is possible.

Good luck with both of them! :) I am ok with the shakes and soups but am really struggling with the bars i just don't like anything about them! How about you? I havent been as hungry as i thought i would be the last 2 days!

Ggaz said:
Good luck with both of them! :) I am ok with the shakes and soups but am really struggling with the bars i just don't like anything about them! How about you? I havent been as hungry as i thought i would be the last 2 days!

I know what you mean about the bars. They taste horrible but you will get used to them. I'm actually ok with them now.

i cant stand the soups, but love the bars, i guess every1 has their own taste, the shakes i like, ive been sent a porridge sample so im hoping that i like them and can replace the soups!

Back