Newbie starting 2morrow :)

fattyfattybumtum

soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum
Hey all you lovely people, Im new to cd and tomorrow will be my first day. Im very nervous and excited about this diet and already looking forward to my 1st WI ;) Will be needing plenty of advise, support and help from you all along the way.
Im Saira, 31 and mum to a 21 month old daughter. I actually never had a weight problem until I got pregnant and had my daughter. I gained over 2 stones and also developing an underactive thyroid didnt help either. Ive tried every possible diet in these past 18 months but nothing has seemed to work for me, so this is my last hope. I havent really told anyone about this diet including my hubby because I know the first thing i will get to hear is "another diet" followed by other sarcastic comments.
I would love to loose weight by the summer, feel good about myself, stop hiding and get my confidence back. I wanna be HAPPY! and I believe it can be possible. Wish me luck. :) x

Hey all you lovely people, Im new to cd and tomorrow will be my first day. Im very nervous and excited about this diet and already looking forward to my 1st WI ;) Will be needing plenty of advise, support and help from you all along the way.
Im Saira, 31 and mum to a 21 month old daughter. I actually never had a weight problem until I got pregnant and had my daughter. I gained over 2 stones and also developing an underactive thyroid didnt help either. Ive tried every possible diet in these past 18 months but nothing has seemed to work for me, so this is my last hope. I havent really told anyone about this diet including my hubby because I know the first thing i will get to hear is "another diet" followed by other sarcastic comments.
I would love to loose weight by the summer, feel good about myself, stop hiding and get my confidence back. I wanna be HAPPY! and I believe it can be possible. Wish me luck. :) x

Hi Saira :)

Welcome to our community and it's really great to feel your excitement at starting CD tommorow :D

You've definitely come to the best place for support, help and advice and I hope you find time to browse around the whole site, not only the CD section.

I think if keeping CD just to yourself for a while works for you, then so be it. Stick to the programme 100% and you will be thrilled with the results I'm sure.:)

Whether you find the first week easy or hard my advice would be to come on here and join in as much as possible. Even maybe start your own diary thread if you want so that you have a place to just express all that you are feeling?

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards and just shout up if you any questions or probs,

Lacey..xx :)

Thanx Lacey for the warm welcome :)
Well done on ur loss so far. Uv done so well. I cant wait to start 2morrow now. x

Hey Siara,
Just wanted to wish you good luck on your cd journey..and you definatley have come to the right place.. This forum is amazing, the support is fantastic and all of us are in the same boat..
Good luck.. you will feel so fab when you start seeing the weight fall off..
x

thanx emma and curly :)
Ive just had my choc mint shake. I had it as a hot drink...Mmmmm :) Gonna try drink as much as i can today n then try building it up. x

Well done on making the start! CD is the best diet ever, as long as you stick to it 100%!

Looking forward to hearing your first weigh in result! xx

Well done on making the start! CD is the best diet ever, as long as you stick to it 100%!

Looking forward to hearing your first weigh in result! xx

Thanx Sarette :) Well done on a fab loss and staying 100% for so long. Ur an inspiration. x

Good luck with your CD journey-you couldn't have come to a better place for help and advice and a bit of motivation! You'll soon be slim and slinky again-your first week WI should be enough to keep you motivated! This diet is great-I wish I'd discovered it years ago!

Welcome, you'll get great support on here! This really is a great diet, It's a real learning curve when food is taken out of the equation.

Good luck - I've not had my first weigh in yet, but it's no-where near as difficult as I was anticipating. First three days were hard..but the hunger then disappears,

Thanx Memphis and good luck for ur first WI :) Day1 was ok but i must admit i did go to bed starving. lol. Waiting for ketosis to kick in;)

Welcome, you'll get great support on here! This really is a great diet, It's a real learning curve when food is taken out of the equation.

Thanx for the welcome Angela and ur right this is a great place for support and help. xx

Good luck with your CD journey-you couldn't have come to a better place for help and advice and a bit of motivation! You'll soon be slim and slinky again-your first week WI should be enough to keep you motivated! This diet is great-I wish I'd discovered it years ago!

Thanx Sparkles. I am really looking forward to my 1st WI already and its only day 2 today :) x

Back