• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TS AAM Newbie Starting Exante

Hello MiniMins!

This is my first post- hopefully the first of many! Let me start by saying that i've been lurking on and off for about a year and this might be the best weight loss community there is- i'm sure you all agree.

So i thought: why lurk when i can get involved.... and here i am. I'm not the most technically able (as far as the site is concerned) but i'm looking forward to getting one of those ticker things!

So, like many, i watched the programme on C4 last week about crash diets and immediately tried to log on to LL. Once the site had recovered from an obvious overload of traffic, i spoke to a counsellor and found out the price. Subsequently decided to do my own home-made version of a VLCD for a week or two to test my stick-a-bility before i parted with my cash. So, i'm about 4 days into it and have just found Exante and have decided to do that instead. I know i can do the no-food thing and i like the price a lot better. Plus i dont hold with all that counselling, CBT mumbo-jumbo anyway ;) and after all, that's what you guys are for! right?

So, onwards!!

Spidy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!