ProPoints Newbie starting from today, anyone want to join me?

Wondered if anyone else had their 1st weigh in today? I tried slimming world after xmas but gained 1lb so trying weight watchers as I think it's more structured :D Wondered if anyone else has so we can follow each others progress?

Hello , I'm new this week , have my first weigh in on Thursday.
I actually GAINED on slimming world too. Yeah it's a fab diet in theory but it takes a lot for me to feel full so I was obviously eating too much of their so called free foods.
Ww I think makes me control what I eat more, yeah I feel a little deprived at times but I don't imagine weight loss is gonna be such an easy ride!

Hi. I have also done sw in the past but find that ww is better re portion control. Am starting again tomorrow (well it is a Monday!) after not going to class for 3 weeks expect to have gained at least 7lb. My weigh ins are on a Wednesday - would really like a buddy I could share ups and downs with s few times a week - any one need the support like me?

I'm enjoying it. I had been doing slimming world since Christmas and only lost 6.5 pounds which although its going in the right direction it was very up and down. I like ww because scientifically it makes sense whereas with sw if you get one thing wrong it can have massive effects and cause a gain when you think you have been really good!

X

I'm enjoying it. I had been doing slimming world since Christmas and only lost 6.5 pounds which although its going in the right direction it was very up and down. I like ww because scientifically it makes sense whereas with sw if you get one thing wrong it can have massive effects and cause a gain when you think you have been really good!

X

I eat way too much on SW and it is bad!!! Lol x

I'm really into this WW at the moment, I'm not struggling at all. I use a few dailies every day although this week I have 26 left and I've earned 12 activity points so I'm gong to have something nice tomorrow night before I weigh in on Saturday morning xxx

I eat way too much on SW and it is bad!!! Lol x

I'm really into this WW at the moment, I'm not struggling at all. I use a few dailies every day although this week I have 26 left and I've earned 12 activity points so I'm gong to have something nice tomorrow night before I weigh in on Saturday morning xxx

I weigh in on Tuesday morning. We are going for dinner at someone's house on Monday night and they are doing pizza, my favourite but really bad! Saving most my weeklies for the so hopefully will get a good lose this week!

I weigh in on Tuesday morning. We are going for dinner at someone's house on Monday night and they are doing pizza, my favourite but really bad! Saving most my weeklies for the so hopefully will get a good lose this week!

I'm sure you'll do it :) as long as your tracking everything you can't go wrong. I weigh in this morning, and although I have tracked, stuck to an and started running and used gym this week I am due TOTM :-( my tummy is killing and I bet I STS or show a gain, ill cry!! Lol x

I'm sure you'll do it :) as long as your tracking everything you can't go wrong. I weigh in this morning, and although I have tracked, stuck to an and started running and used gym this week I am due TOTM :-( my tummy is killing and I bet I STS or show a gain, ill cry!! Lol x

How did you get on?

Well done on your weight loss Welshmamma! I'm new here too, started WW last Wednesday at home, think I might go to a class this week to get more info on it but this site is definitely an encouragement! Here's hoping we all have a good week :) xx

Well done on your weight loss Welshmamma! I'm new here too, started WW last Wednesday at home, think I might go to a class this week to get more info on it but this site is definitely an encouragement! Here's hoping we all have a good week :) xx

Thank you Hun xx I am really finding it east at the moment :) I hope that lasts!!! Lol x I started at home but joined a class because I really want to succeed once in getting regular losses I might do it myself xxx

X

Hi i too have been doing slimming world and lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks but im feeling very restricted and scared to enjoy food incase i put on iv done ww all my life on and off and feel its bit more relaxed

Back