Newbie starting Monday!

Hey all,

Im starting Slimming World on Monday, not sure if thats the worst day of the week or the best?? :confused:

Im setting a target of 22lb in 22 weeks! That takes us right up to christmas :)

Wish me luck peeps!

Ur all doing fabulously well, and u have inspired me immensly.

Please add me as a friend :D xxxx

My first weigh in is Monday I have done slimming world before about a year ago and my weigh in was a Monday then as well , I found it good on Monday as it helped me stick to plan over the weekend knowing I was getting weighed , hope that helps a bit

Good luck - I think Monday's a good starting day. Have fun with it! xx

PS I make it 18 weeks til Xmas though!

Hi,

This is going to be the best day of your life!!!!! Go in with your head high and make sure you try to stop of each class if you can spare the time as its good to hear others say if they have had a good or not so good week!!! Remember you wont be the 1st person to be worried about starting and you wont be the last.....Every one in the class in the same shoes as you and they will become your family.

I hope it all goes well on monday - btw monday is the best day as you'll be extra good over your weekends lol

good luck, monday's will be good to keep you on the plan over the weekend.

Thanks all :) went shopping and got loads of bits I saw featured on here and the sw magazine :) having a last blow out tonight then right on it tmmr! Class is at 9.30 can't wait!! :) xx

Back