• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie starting tomorrow, eeek!

Hey everyone.
I have been a minis member for ages.
This year I started xenical and managed to lose 4stone, unfortunately life happened and I fell off the wagon! Resulting in me putting most of my weight back on :(

This time I want the weight gone and I want it gone fast, so I have decided to give Exante a go.
My sister tried it a few months back but quit it and had a week of shakes and soups left over so I will be using them and then ordering the shakes only bumper pack as I don't really like the soups or the bars.
I will be starting tomorrow (wish me luck!)
My starting weight is 282lbs (20st 2lbs)
Dress size 24.

I am really hoping I can stick to it as I am sick of being fat and miserable! :wave_cry:

If anyone is starting the same time as me and wants to be diet buddies then just give me a shout.

Claire x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck I wish you all the very best. I know exactly how you are feeling right now. I need to get some of your motivation!

SammyE

Silver Member
Good luck!!

Goodluck, I have also been on Xenical before and I am on day 2 of exante.

I look forward to hearing how your getting on

xx

Good luck Claire, hope it all goes well for you, look forward to seeing your losses.

Goodluck today hun.

Hope you have a 100% first day

x

Aww thank you :)
I am so excited about starting and just getting this weight off now.
x
You'll be fab hun :)

and I hope I will be too (did a sneaky weigh in this morning - beginning of day 3, and im down 3lbs)

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Good luck hun, look forward to seeing your losses x

Hi Claire, hope you're first day went well :) My packs should be arriving tomorrow morning so i'll be straight on it !

Good luck,
Claire x