Step2 810kcal Newbie starting tomorrow need some buddies!

Hello all!
Hope everyone is ok..
I've not long got back from my first meeting with my consultant who is fab, lovely and very motivating.
So tomorrow I ll be starting, I'm starting on step 2 (810) looking to loose 3 stone.. Have tried every diet under the sun and I've given up so easily before.. This is different this time I really hate how I look and how I feel and it's time to change.. Gonna keep updating this as a way to keep motivated!

Sarah x

Hey!
I'm starting tomorrow too, seeing my councillor tonight. I've done this before a few years ago so am nervous as I know how hard it is initially but keep telling myself that as I'm not enjoying food at the moment, just using it as a bat to hit myself with what am I going to be missing out on really?!

I'm 5"4, size 16 at 12 stone 5 & really want to get down to 9 & a half stone. Eeek! I haven't been that size since I was about 17. I'm 28 now!

Nice to meet you, look forward to keeping each other going x

Hi Gemmy,
Thanks for the reply! So nice to hear from someone else who is starting too.. I know this is gonna be total torture for the first few days but I need to do this! I'm at work all weekend but hoping that will help as it will keep me busy! I'm 5' 10 and 14 stone 1lb and a size 16/18. I've taken a lot of stick as a lot of my friends can't understand it I'm not fat and it's a fad crash diet.
I've been a size 12 in the past and that's where I want to be again.. I'm so unhappy the way I am and things have to change... Positive thoughts :) we can so do this! Xx

Hey just thought is let you know go how my first day has gone.. Well I'm still alive! I started this morning with a ready made shake.. I slept in so was late for work! But had my shake while I was driving.. Then I had a bar around 12 then I had a bath and a snooze.. (I start work at 430 am) and it's taken it out of me! So I've just had a soup and was dreading it as people said they were vile but it was actually really nice! So I'm off to pick my sister up from the station then have my meal when I get in... I've not been as hungry as I thought.. I must however up the water game!

We can do this!

Xx

sounds really good welly, but i thought i would say that you arent meant to have the bars until week 3 :( x

Hey guys
I am at the end of day three today and still feeling really positive :)
Done this diet a couple of times before but always given up but this time feels different, have found my motivation :)
I am 5' 6'' and 16st 10lbs, hoping to lose 3st before christmas as that will get me back to the lowest I have ever been after losing 5st on slimming world 2 years ago, needless to say i have gradually but 3st back on.
I have promised myself this will be the last time I do this diet :)
X

I've been doing step 2 for a month now and have lost 2 stones exactly. I would like to lose 2 more before Christmas. I'm finding it OK now I'm in the swing of it but have stuck to it religiously apart from my interpretations of how I can cook the food allowances. Good luck.

Hi I started Tuesday just gone on step 2, so just completed my 4th day, I have been hungry but not half as bad as I was expecting, I look forward to my evening meal :), i am 5,4 and I weighed in at 14 stone, I'd like to lose a couple of stone for Christmas, realistically I'd like to get into the 10-11st marks, good luck :))

sounds really good welly, but i thought i would say that you arent meant to have the bars until week 3 :( x

Hi Alice.. My consultant said it was fine when I asked about the bars?? Start of day 2 and I'm at work till 6pm I just want to stay in bed ?

Hello! I'm starting today - slim & save, not Cambridge though, can I join? I'm 5'4 and 12.7, and want to lose three stone - ASAP! How much do you think it is realistic to lose before Christmas?

Hello everyone.. Day 3 for me I'm not feeling as bad as I thought I would but working is probably the reason why not had time to think about it! I'm just off to look up some meal suggestions as my evening meal is my saviour!
X

The lemon bars are fine from day 1, the others can affect getting into ketosis. Good luck everyone!

Hi Welly

How's Day 4 going?
I started Friday but went away at the weekend so took the weekend off (not gorging though) & started properly yesterday. So Day 2 for me today

I'm keeping busy which is helping loads & keep thinking of the clothes I can wear in just weeks!
I've done this before & really struggled, even on day 1 & 2 but this time I really feel the mind has just clicked.

Weigh in tomorrow night though obviously not a full week, I still expect there'll be a drop in water weight if nothing else x

Hi Gemmy well day 7 for me so it means weigh on day I'm scared to death the scales won't have moved at all! I've been doing really well.. Had a bit of a cheat yesterday but back on it 100% today.. Hoping for some big numbers off today! Hope everyone else is doing ok :)
Will report back when I've been weighed

Welly xx

You'll be fine! I felt like I hadn't lost anything either, especially as I'd had a food weekend before starting Monday but the scales still showed 7lbs down. Let me know how you get on! X

I'm back 7 and 3/4lbs down! My consultant even commented how much slimmer I looked when I walked in! Feeling great! Xx

Back