newbie starting tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by wendyb, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. wendyb

wendyb Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    got a lot to lose, but finally in the right frame of mind - I really really dont want to be a fat bride (again!) and I really really want a baby so thats gotta be motivation!!

ordered the 4 week supply of Exante so fingers crossed theres nothing I can't stomach, also got a water filter on order to collect from argos tomorrow...

any hints and tips to make it easier?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah drink lots of water and come on here when your feeling low or for any other reason . Welcome and good luck with exante im on week for and still loving it xx

4. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Wendy, have you done a VLCD before, if not this is the diet of all diets, it is extrememly hard going and you have to be in the right frame of mind, which you seem to be. You have to be wanting to do this for the long term. Your 1st week will show the biggest loss and after that things stabbilise so do not get disheartend. If you can help it do not weigh yourself everyday.

Anyway welcome to this forum of Exantinites, all are very supportive.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.