Newbie starting tomorrow

Day 5 already!? I think its getting easier but I still have a very rumbly tummy :eek:

Hope you all have a good day!

Happy day 5 fellow day 5ers :) thought I'd join this post as I am also day 5 (again) no more stopping now though, it's from here to the finish!

How is everyone getting on?

Xx

Hey day 5ers.
Today's going well so far. Hate being at work on this diet as I run a cafe so every smell is making me hungry arrrr.

Went on my mums scales last nite for a sneak peak and I started at 18.11 and scales read 18.2!!! Shocked. My WI isn't till Wednesday so hopefully it will be more by then.
X

ladybug25 said:
Hey day 5ers.
Today's going well so far. Hate being at work on this diet as I run a cafe so every smell is making me hungry arrrr.

Went on my mums scales last nite for a sneak peak and I started at 18.11 and scales read 18.2!!! Shocked. My WI isn't till Wednesday so hopefully it will be more by then.
X

Wow ladybug that's amazing! Such a good loss, this diet really is incredible. I bet you lose a stone by your weigh in! Have you done a vlcd before?
Running a cafe would be torture! Definite respect for you managing that! :p

I think I've lost 3lbs since my weigh in Monday in hoping to make it to 5ish! Lost a stone and a half since I stopped and started at beginning of may, hoping to lose another 1.5-2 stone by end I August when I move to Spain! Really dont want to be a whale teacher.

Had my shake now on way to work with bottle of water in hand, I quite like the water challenge for some reason! How much water do people manage to drink a day???

Xx

I tend to have bottles so I can keep an eye. So I get through 4x bottles at 500ml each but I hate the constant toilet trips lol.

Where abouts in Spain u moving to? X

ladybug25 said:
I tend to have bottles so I can keep an eye. So I get through 4x bottles at 500ml each but I hate the constant toilet trips lol.

Where abouts in Spain u moving to? X

I am managing between 4 and 5 litres a day, I think because ive always liked water it's not too bad, I am finding it easier every day to drink that amount, but to begin with it was a bit of an effort. 2 litres already today. I literally cannot stop weeing though - scared to leave house! Too many times this week I've been caught out on the tube bursting for the loo! People must think I'm so weird with legs crossed bouncing up and down lol. I hope it's true with the more you drink the more you shrink rule.

I'm moving to Madrid - just got my first teaching job/placement in a school just outside the city. I'm so excited but desperately don't want to go over there overweight! I want to start my job thin(ish!)confident and happy so can concentrate on being the best teacher I can be. I suppose it's good having a date to work towards, doesn't give me much time though! Have u ever been to Madrid? I've only been to Barcelona once!
Is there a goal in particular you're working towards?

Xx

Day 5 was going well but I feel a bit down now with the weekend looming ahead... So far I have done 100% SS but I'm thinking about SS+ or even 810 might suit me better. I don't want to feel miserable for the next few weeks :( maybe weigh in on Sunday will perk me up. I've not had a peek on my own scales yet!

Hey hun try and stay stromg til wi trust me when u see how much the scales are goin down ul b ok.i dread the weekends too but mades me realise that im obsessed with food and need to change that.

To rider

I love that rule more u drink more u shrink lol.
I used to live in calpe when I was little then torrevieja when I was a teen. Would so move back If I had the chance love Spain.

Keep up the good work everyone we'll be skinnys soon well curvy is what I'm heading to x

How's day 6 going?

Feeling much better today. More positive, but a bit tired cos I slept badly. In the end last night I nipped to the supermarket and stocked up on things I can eat for ss+ and just a bit of quorn, veg, cottage cheese and paprika made the world of difference.

Also had my first peep at the scales. 9lbs off!!? Official weigh in tomorrow.

Wow 9lb thats amazing!! Keep us informed after wi

Hi all, I'm a newbie too, on day 2 and so far so good, I'm a pepsi max addict and really thought I'd struggle not having any as i never drink anything else but actually enjoying the water and drinking black coffee. I'll keep u posted how I'm doing and I know I won't give in to any temptations this wk cos I want a really good first loss to spur me on :) x

Well done!! Amazing loss x

saraawhitey said:
I saw the Newbie Starting Tomorrow topic and it caught my attention. I've been reading these forums for a while and everyone is so motivating! I am starting ss tomorrow. First time on cd and a bit nervous as I am not sure I can stick it out! I have steadily put on an extra 20lbs over the past two years after going through a terribly painful divorce. I am quite ready to be able to once again wear my clothes and not feel so matronly. So glad I found this forum and all of your encouragement!

So Saraawhitey how are you finding Cambridge so far? I have complted 3 days. Feeling pretty good. I hear you with the "feeling matronly" comment. Buying new clothes is one of my biggest motivators, next to being healthy of course. lol

Back